Sold Hoard accounts | Check the New Post in the first reply to read the Update

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by QLC, 11/28/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Discord: Quim#3389
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

146   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    [​IMG]

What is a hoard account?

[​IMG]

► A "hoard account" is an account that has been saving (hoarding) energy during months thanks to the daily free energy, by this way spend all that energy when you want join in the arena server, at level 28, so is needed stop to get experience at level 27 or earlier. Thanks to this energy you can get a better level at the beginning, like level 50 directly in few minutes, something that give a big advantage at the beginning of the game against other players. Meanwhile you get guild shop currency to buy shards to get a 7 stars character and then play heroic T7 raids and unlock Han Solo, General Kenobi and Darth Traya, something that give an extra advantage against other players. It allows to assure always a good rank in the arena, you can easily be rank 1 in both arenas (squad and fleet) and get 900 full daily crystals, without refreshes. With these crystals you will be able to improve your roster faster than rest of players and assure continue being always in the top of the arenas.

Is it legal?

[​IMG]

► Build a hoard account is a completely legal thing, the account cannot be reported and banned because of it, the administrators already said in the EA forum that hoard energy is a legal strategy that everyone can do without any consecuence. In every server there are hoard accounts and they never got banned. Already I sold 20 hoard accounts and they not got banned. You can see a screenshot where I reported a hoarder to CG_Leaviathan (the admin who manage the bans to cheaters), to check if there is some consequence, but the admin said is legal.

► Also sell hoard accounts is a completely legal thing because I'm not selling the iOS Apple ID or the Android Google play account, I'm only selling the hoard service, the account will be linked to a new Apple ID or Google Play account through the in-game link system, with the Facebook connect function, in the payment is not included Apple, Google or Facebook accounts, only the link process.

How it works?

[​IMG]

► The best strategy is hoard enough energy to get directly level 50, which is 26.755 energy. At the beginning, using the first crystals to buy normal energy, and thanks to the level up free energy, you can get 2.000 energy very fast, plus 900 experience thanks to complete the daily activities and between 360 and 720 experience if you buy energy refreshes the first day, this is a total or around 3.500 experience, so is needed get around 23.000 energy with the hoard activity. Everyday you get 45 free cantina energy and 135 (3x45) free normal energy, this is 180 free energy per day. It means that to get 23.000 energy is needed hoard during 128 days (23.000 / 180 = 128), this is 4 months and 1 week, taking into account the first days for the first 2.000 energy is almost 5 months.

Get level 50 from first day is the best, because you can use mods from the beginning, that are unlocked at level 50, so you will be using mods while the level 28 players still will need 22 levels for that, so from level 28 to 50 you will have 24.000 energy advantage, when at the beginning only is possible get 2.000 experience per day, so you will have 12 days advantage against the rest of players that will not be able to use mods, you will have a better level (50 vs 28), a better gear level (7 vs 4) and mods, futhermore a team with full 7 stars characters, while the rest of players only will have 3 stars characters, and with Han Solo, General Kenobi and Darth Traya unlocked at 5 stars. so they will not be able to defeat you, you will dominate the arena, getting 500 crystals in squad arena and 400 crystals in fleet arena everyday.

What you offer?

► I always have several hoard accounts under construction, in the first reply of this topic you can check the status of every account, by this way you can save some months if you get some hoard account to book your place. Usually all accounts are sold 1 month or more before be finished, if you wait the last moment to buy it you will lose the opportunity.

► I have several guilds doing always 30.000 tickets per day, 210.000 per week, which is the maximum allowed.

With 30.000 daily tickets is possible play Heroic The Pit raids (60k tickets) every 2 days, Heroic AAT raids (90k tickets) every 3 days and Heroic Sith raids (110k tickets) every 3,66 days as average.

In the Heroic The Pit raid the hoard accounts get an average of 3,59 Han Solo shards per account and raid. It means that to unlock Han Solo is needed 145 / 3,59 = 40 raids, so 80 days. Every player gets an average of 688 guild currency per HPit raid.

In the Heroic AAT Tank Takedown raid all hoard accounts get 6 General Kenobi shards per raid. It means that to unlock General Kenobi is needed 145 / 6 = 25 raids, so 75 days. Every player gets an average of 1.271 guild currency per HAAT raid.

In the Heroic The Sith Triumvirate raid the hoard accounts get an average of 5,85 Darth Traya shards per account and raid. It means that to unlock Darth Traya is needed 145 / 5,85 = 25 raids, so 92 days. Every player gets an average of 1.775 guild currency per HSTR raid.

► The total guild currency per day thanks to the raids is 344 (HPit), 424 (HAAT) and 484 (HSTR), so 1.252 guild currency per day, it means that thanks to raids everyday you can buy 14 shards of some guild shop character, because every 450 currency is 5 shards.

Which is the best strategy?

► First of all is needed improve the account from level 6 to 22, which is the minimum level to join in a guild. To get that level is needed ony reclaim the daily activity about train a character, which give 25 sim tickets and 40 experience as reward. The sim tickets are needed to simulate battles and spend automatically all the energy hoarded, to spend 25.000 energy is needed around 2.800 sim tickets and you get most of them thanks to that daily activity, because from level 6 to 27 is 2.545 exp, so divided by 40 is a maximum of 93 sim tickets rewards, that multiplied by 25 is 2.325 sim tickets, but some of them will be spent at simulate challenges. With the daily login free crystals (500 per month) the best is only buy sim tickets to keep around 3.000 sim tickets all the time. Once you have enough gears of every challenge, when you get around 200 pieces of every challenge, is better stop to play STR, AGI and INT challenges to start to save crystals. From level 6 to 22 is 1.820 exp, so is needed farm sim tickets during 45 days before join in a guild. You don't need wait that time because my accounts for sale already finished that process.

► With the guild shop currency you can get 5 characters to 7 stars, because you will get a total of 115.000 guild shop currency, 1.252 guild currency per day until Traya is unlocked (92 days), this is 256 purchases of 450 currency each, which is 5 shards per purchase, so you can get 1.280 guild shop shards by this way, dividided by 330 is 4 characters at 7 stars, plus Young Han Solo is 5 characters. It allows you to farm 5 jedis (Old Ben, Barriss, Aayla, Kit Fisto & Ima-Gun Di) and finish them when you join in the arena, 3 clones (Rex, Clone Sergeant & Echo) plus Sun Fac or the 4 or 5 characters that you want, if you reserve one account before the guild shop farming starts you can indicate me which are your preferred characters and I will follow your preferences during the farming process. If you buy an account once already I have started the jedis or the clones strategy is better finish that strategy and farm your preferred characters later.

Price

I'm applying a very cheap price for my service: only 1 dollar per day.

A hoard account requires 5 months of hoard activity, 150 days. so the final price is 150 dollars.

This is very cheap because is needed at same time manage 65 tickets accounts, connecting 2 times per day to get the free energy and spend it, so I'm investing 3 hours per day to do tickets on 65 accounts plus 2 hours for the hoard activiy on another 48 accounts, so during 5 months I invest 750 hours, this is an average of 9,60 USD per hour, but at the end is a little less because of payment methods fees and bank currency fees, at the end is more like 8 USD per hour dedication, so is less money than a normal job, less money would not worth this daily effort, I cannot accept lower offers, if you offer 100, 120 or 140 USD I will not accept, already I rejected offers like these, I prefer wait people who pay the full price. I'm using BlueStacks with multi-instances, macros and operations synchronization on a fast PC to make the activity as fast as possible, so is not possible make faster the hoard activity, is not possible manage 48 hoard accounts and 65 tickets accounts in less than 5 hours per day.

Is it fun? Worth it the money and the wait?

If you like the game style and the Star Wars world, this is the best thing you can do at the beginning, because in every new server there is a lot of competition, other hoard accounts and whales that makes it less fun, but with all this hoarded energy, 6 guild shop characters, like Young Han Solo, Old Ben, Aayla, Kit Fisto, Barriss and Ima Gun-Di, etc., plus the raid characters: Han Solo, General Kenobi and Darth Traya, enough energy to farm directly one 7 stars cantina character like Unmasked Kylo Ren or Ezra, with the option to farm Bastila and Ahsoka from the beginning, you will have a solid roster and a good arena team, like a Bastila team with 5* General Kenobi, 7* Ezra, 7* Old Ben and 5* Traya, that will be able to defeat all your enemies in your server, you will be in the TOP 5 all the day.

Anyway will not be too much easy, because the whales (people who pay money for a faster progress) will spend a lot of money to catch you, in this case the whales will make it funnier, but anyway a hoard account is much more better than any whale investment, maybe they get defeat you in some arena battles, but will not be easy for them, you wil be on TOP 5 all the day, and during next months you will continue in the TOP of the arenas thanks to the fast crystals progress, getting 900 crystals everyday, will be needed years for rest of players to be at same power than you, so a hoard account, by only 150 dollars, is much more better than spend 1.000 or 2.000 dollars to buy crystals.

I'm a very old player, I have started to play on December 2015, few time after the launch of the game on October 2015, I played a good account at the beginning, with an own very good guild completing heroic raids, later I started 5 new accounts in the same server at same time and later I started a new one just after the launch of Bastila, so I know everything about the game and I know which are the best strategies for the best progress and to get the most fun and entertaining situation, so the fun is granted if you follow the tips of this topic.

Futhermore, if in some moment you bore the game you can sell the account and you will get back your money plus some extra money for your time, so if you pay 150 dollars, 6 months after probably you will be able to sell it by between 150 and 200 dollars, so in any case you will waste the money.

Is a $150 hoard account better than a $150 account with 3M GP?

By 150 dollars or a little more probably you can find some people selling 3 million galactic power accounts with all characters unlocked, with gear 12 or gear 13 Darth Revan, Jedi Knight Revan, Traya, GK, Padme, Grievous, BB-8, Jedi Training Rey, Han Solo, CLS, OT Chewie, R2D2, Thrawn, Palpatine, etc., with a good fleet arena team with 7 stars Hound's Tooth, Han Millenium Falcon, Vader, Chimaera and a lot of good characters, but this old account will have a very big competition, everyone will be at same level, with all characters at gear 12 and gear 13, so everyone will be able to defeat you, specially if they have better mods, so you will not dominate the arenas, maybe you can get rank 1 in your payout, but later you will drop to rank 20 or more. An account like this is more to enjoy to play the battles on arenas, raids, Territory Battles, Territory Wars, Grand Arena, etc., without any effort, but one of the good things of this game is the effort that requires, when you build your own account deciding every step of the process, gearing every character with your daily effort getting rank 1 in the arenas, the daily effort connecting to the game several times, playing raids and guild ҽvents, when you invest every effort to improve characters, this is the fun part of the game, if you directly get all characters at gear 12 with anything more to do is not fun.

With a $150 hoard account you will have all the needed to be rank 1 in the arenas from the beginning and be ready to participate in all ҽvents, you will be able to improve your damages step by step, improving your roster everyday, in around 4 months since you join in the arena server you will be getting nice damages in raids and guild ҽvents and very soon you will be ready to solo raids like HPit and HAAT and later to solo some phases of the Sith raid. If you get an account that already has CLS and Han Solo at 7 stars and you simply put auto to solo HPit, this is not fun. The fun thing is when you start doing 2M damage in HPit raid, then when you can improve to 4M, then 8M and finally solo it, is not fun if you already have a meta arena team, a HPit team, a HAAT team, with all Sith raid teams farmed and geared, then almost you not have nothing to do.

Already I had a good account at the beginning that I sold by 250 dollars, I got bored with that account because I not had nohing more to do. Later I started again with new accounts and I enjoyed that process, farming different things than in my first account, and I created my last account just after the launch of Bastila and again I enjoyed all the process to improve that team and the new teams. The best fun thing is when you, with your own effort, get all legendary characters and you get all the best teams of this game. Is like if you buy a puzzle already finished, then you not enjoy it, but when you finish a puzzle from first piece to last piece you feel a good satisfaction sensation that you did it by yourself with your own effort and you frame that puzzle for everytime you see it think "I did it with my own effort", instead of "I bought it already done". The same happens with a SWGoH account, every step of the account progress is part of the fun thing of the game, every new level, every new gear, every new mod, everytime that you slice a mod, every new character, every improvement is part of the fun thing of the game, so if you start that process with a big advantage as level 50, mods, Han Solo, General Kenobi, Darth Traya, 5 guild shop characters at 7 stars and 1 cantina character at 7 stars, plus enough cantina currency to get a 7 stars cantina shop character in few days, with enough level to farm Bastila from the beginning, unlocking Yoda very soon, etc., getting 500 crystals everyday and later 400 fleet arena crystals everyday, you will be able to enjoy the process without any unbeatable obstacle during the process.

Has the SWGoH game a good future or will disappear soon?

[​IMG]

This game is generating between 12 and 13 million dollars per month, like 150 million dollars per year, on 2018 did 152 million dollars. Is in the TOP 100 of the best revenues on mobile games. Minecraft, the most sold game in the history, did 110 million in the mobile version on 2018, less than SWGoH. EA FIFA Mobile did 158 million, almost the same. The best games are Fortnite 2.400M, League of Legends 1.400M, Pokemon GO 1.300M, Candy Crush 1.100M, Clash Royale 800M, Clash of Clans 800M, The Sims Mobile 650M, so SWGoH is not too far of these games taking into account that is a specific thematic, the Star Wars world, not a general thematic. SWGoH has a good future and has improved the sales in last months thanks to the last updates. The game will continue active as always in next 3 years at least and probably much more, because is a game with a continuous updates that keep the old players and incentivize the new players, plus Star Wars has new films, active series and a lot of content that keep the interest of the current and new players, plus the developers to continue creating new content.

Strategies

If you want to know more about the hoard account strategies you can check the first reply of this topic. I divided the topic in 2 parts because on PlayerUp is not possible edit the first message, but yes the second, so in the second message I will update the current hoard accounts status table frequently, plus the strategies everytime that a new character is launched or when some character gets a rework or a touch-up.

Payment methods

The best option is PayPal (credit card), on PayPal (if you pay it as product) you have 180 days buyer protection where you can reclaim the transaction if you are not happy with it, so you will get back your money. You can check all about the PayPal buyer protection system in the following link:

PayPal Buyer Protection

Anyway, as you can see I'm a verified user that already sold around 35 accounts here, you can check my old topics marked as sold where I not received any negative comment, only positive feedback, including some positive feedbacks about transactions made via Middleman (rest were done by other payment methods, mostly by PayPal), and as you can see I have a lot of info about the hoard system that indicates this is a real opportunity through a trust person, your transaction will be safe all the time, the link process to your device is very fast, delays less than 5 minutes, it can be done in 1 or 2 minutes, the link process is the same if you are iOS or Android, you will be playing the account immediately and you will be happy with the transaction and the fast link process.

Also is possible use the Middleman system, but this is more expensive. The PlayerUp Middleman payment system delays around 20 days to receive the money, so is a worse system for the seller, I prefer PayPal, which is instant, the most fast process, with that 180 days buyer protection system included, you will receive the account in less than 5 minutes and I will receive the money in my PayPal account instantly, so both parts will be happy with it. Futhermore, PlayerUp Middleman applies a fee in the transaction of around 15% of the amount, so if you prefer pay it by PlayerUp it will cost an extra 20% price to compensate the PlayerUp fee, the bank transfer fee, the currency fee and the wait time, so the final account by PlayerUp has a price of 176 dollars, instead of 150 dollars. If you agree with that price I not have any inconvenience to use the PlayerUp Middleman service, already my customers used it several times, as you can check in my positive feedbacks. If you prefer it, you can do it directly pressing on the "Buy now" button that appears at the beginning of the topic.

The PlayerUp Middleman system is a good way if you want the best protection granted, consist that first the buyer sends the money to Middleman and Middleman keeps the money until the buyer confirms that received the account, the buyer must change the prefix in the 3-way conversation that will be created and confirm that received the account, on that moment Middleman starts the cashout to send the money to the seller. This system prҽvents the scams, the seller never will receive the money until you confirm you have the control of the account.

Oher methods are:

Skrill: if you have money there or if you prefer it.

Bank transfer: I have bank account on Europe, which is a SEPA transfer. You can make it with your own bank, by Internet if you prefer. After do it I will reserve the account for you and after receive the money we will do the link to your device.

TransferWise (SEPA): you can transfer there the money, specially if you have some balance there, because then is instant transfer.

MoneyGram / Western Union: Also I can accept these methods to receive the money. Once received we will do the link process.

Contact

You can check below my contact data to chat with me and talk about it, you can talk with me by WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Line, Telegram, Discord, Twitter, Instagram or mail, I share all my social media so this demonstrates that I'm a trust person with a real service and a safe payment system. I'm using all chat platforms and I will answer instantly. I'm from Spain, I talk Spanish and English.

● Discord: Quim#3389

● WhatsApp: +34 684 21 75 56

● Facebook: Quim LC | Facebook

● Telegram: Telegram: Contact @QUIMLC

● Line: QUIMLC

● Skype (QUIMLC): https://playerup.com/nGKozQ

● Mail: [email protected]

● Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/quimlc

● Instagram: Login Instagram

► Also you can check my SWGoH forum about the hoard accounts where you can check more info about it, the link is:

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes - Mtodo Quim - Foro

This is a hidden subforum, is not visible from the main domain, only is visible from that last link.

If you have some question also you can answer this topic.

See you soon!!

2. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Discord: Quim#3389
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

146   0   0

¡WARNING!

Because of the new Hyperdrive Bundle has been needed change all the post, so the first post is not updated anymore. For the updated strategy check the NEW POST:

https://www.playerup.com/threads/ho...solo-the-best-with-hyperdrive-bundle.4184696/

Still a Hoard Account is the best way to start a new server, thanks to the Hyperdrive Bundle now the hoards accounts are much more better, so check the new post to read all the new advantages.

#2 QLC, 11/28/19
    Last edited: 12/15/19
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.