Selling  Android  High End High end vip15 android gold league 1.5m+ heros near top level titan team

Discussion in 'Hero Wars Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by hHeroz, 5/16/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hHeroz

hHeroz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    top 50 team on non-russian server
    often able to get 1st place on server daily if done before reset.
    all titans are absolute:
    level 120 eden + level 120 hyperion + 118 Araji + 117 Sigurd + level 115 Nova
    Absolute jet
    Top 15 heros all Absolute and Gold +3 or +4
    88.9k+ Asta
    85k+ Celeste
    78k+ K'arkh
    77k+ Keira
    73k+ Martha
    Top 50 on all charts.
    newly refreshed Valkyries[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    hHeroz

hHeroz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Account Improved. Price raised +100. Will be raised again +100 after further improvements. Probably in a week if not sold.

Improvements:
    Grande Arena team now 900k+
    Jorgen is Gold +4
    Sigurd is lvl 120
    Araji is lvl 119
    All except 1 of my artifacts of my entire grand arena team are 4stars+
    This includes 7 5star artifacts.
    Artifact Chest Level: 8
    89.8k+ Asta
    86.4k+ Celeste
    78.8k+ K'arkh
    78.4k+ Keira
    73.4k+ Martha

3. OP
    OP
    hHeroz

hHeroz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    upped the price again because I'm still totally underselling my team- araji is now lvl 120. k'arkh now 80k+, keira is 79.8k. Boosted sebastian and it makes a NASTY team. I spent my emeralds to get keria's scroll artifact 2/3rds the way to absolute, which will take less than a month. At the same time, I'll get sebastian to gold+4, and it's going to chew through any team not specialized at countering it.

Also boosted k'arkh's essence artifact to 5 stars so together, they make an alternative attacking team where they are protected by asta and boost each other's attacks. Andvari isn't much of an issue anymore because he can't stop both k'arkh and keria at the same time, and with a total power level of over 400k.

Didn't even mention that my account has more gold than you can spend - 185 million+ and my heart of power has 7 heroes boosted to highest possible gift of the elements.

Keep Snoozing and in a month, when I have my keira team up to snuff, it'll be even more devastating, and I'll up the price again to 6k. Either way I'm happy if you don't buy it off me, because this game just got fun again, now that I'm slicing and dicing my guild mates, and by the way, we take first place in gold on a non-russian server.

4. OP
    OP
    hHeroz

hHeroz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Account updates: My Eden, Hyperion, Sigurd, Nova, and Araji are now ALL maxed out, top level 120.
    My Grand Arena Team level = 913k+
    Top 5 Heros Team combined = 411k+

Coming soon:
    My keira is only 15 books away from absolute star on her Alchemist's Folio, which will take less than a week.
    I'm working on my Sebastian's Unity of Extremes, which will take him to Gold +4, to help make Keira even more dangerous.
    Currently 28/40 Glyphs at level 35+ which will give me a nice additional Glyph boost.

Increased value, but did not up the price yet.

5. OP
    OP
    hHeroz

hHeroz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    More improvements[​IMG]

I also reduced the price. So far 3 offers. Not seeing enough commitment in a fair offer, so this is still available while still increasing in value. Only a matter of time until the top 15 heroes are 1m+ If you snooze, you lose.

Just a few days from another artifact upgrade to 5 stars. Almost all heroes are gold+4 as you can see in the pic, only 5 gold+3.

Additional details: There were 3 new skins recently available for my top 15, and I acquired them as well, so I STILL have all the skins for my top15 and more. Also, as you can see 45k+ emeralds that I'm sandbagging to use in an event where it makes sense to spend them.

#5 hHeroz, 6/22/20
    Last edited: 6/22/20
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.