Sold  High End High End Division 2 Account, Level 30 with 500 Gear Score (World Tier 5 Ready)

Discussion in 'The Division 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Invisibility22, 5/23/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invisibility22

Invisibility22
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

Price $:
    Make Offer
    HIGH END DIVISION 2 PC ACCOUNT, LEVEL 30 and 500 GEAR SCORE (TIER WORLD 5 READY)

GEAR DETAILS:
    [​IMG]

DETAILS ABOUT THE ACCOUNT:

You will get full access to the UPLAY account and the email associated with it. I've ordered the Standard version of the game and it has an EMEA key activated. The character is level 30 and got 500 Gear Score, which is enough to do World 5 missions/playerup and be ready for the new raid ( Operation Dark Hours Raid )

Update: Here are some aspects that I've been asked about both regarding this account and past Division 2 accounts that I've sold:

- COMPLETED all the main missions
    - COMPLETED most of the side missions
    - COMPLETED all the White house upgrades ( 3/3)
    - COMPLETED all the available Strongholds (4/4)
    - RECRUITED all the White House staff (8/8)
    - MAIN WEAPONS are Level 500
    - ALL Perks unlocked
    - It CAN solo Tier World 5 missions and map activities
    - It has about 50+ other level 450-500 items to chose from, in the inventory + stash

PRICE: $125 OR 110€

DISCORD: Invisibility22#7050

2. OP
    OP
    Invisibility22

Invisibility22
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

Account SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.