Sold HIGH END ACCOUNT, HM24 KFM. 3200+ ATTACK POWER. MAX SOUL PET. + MORE

Discussion in 'Blade & Soul Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by appleisblue, 9/7/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. appleisblue

appleisblue
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling a HM24 KFM. Character has 3200+ attack power + Max Soul & Pet among almost max heart and talisman. etc. My gear has all the new psyches which costs ALOT of gold and is almost near-max on some items / are maxed out on some too.

Character is Blackmoon Raid Ready~. Which is the newest raid that was released.

-- With the upcoming UE4 update. There will be a new Class-Change coupon which will allow you to use and switch your class!. So you can play you're desired class and have OP gear. Saves you time and alot more money to make new character, level, and use Seals to transfer equipment.

Key Features:
    Many cosmetics. (Wings, Pets, Outfits etc).
    My Pet, Soul, Talisman, and Heart has all the *NEW* psyches attached to it. Some are max and some almost maxed out.
    Full 8-set IA raid SS.
    Plentiful of Dyad Penta Gems and 2 hexa gems.
    20 HM points added for extra points.
    Plenty of lv60 alts.
    Mystic Badge and Soul Badge both are stage 8.
    Max Soul+Pet. Almost max Heart+Talisman.
    Legendary Amulet
    Account has a Character-Alteration Coupon. (You can change the looks of the character to what you desire).
    + More

SCREENSHOTS -
    imgur.com/a/sD02zNS

PRICE : 100€

Contact me in discord : appleisblue#1927

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.