Selling    HIGH END 3 PR3+AT5, UNLOCKED MOD SWORD RAPIER DAGGER AXE BOW + TS 50

Discussion in 'Sword Art Online Integral Factor Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by NeverPunch, 3/17/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeverPunch

NeverPunch
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello,

I would like to sell a high end account belong to my friend

It has pr3 kirito + asuna + yui (3 different element with +20% attack) and AT5 leafa (+500 attack)

Also it has unlocked 3 slot : sword mod with Knight of Resolution Alice, Rapier mod and double dagger mod (mod dagger dark + mod dagger earth koharu cat)

Many good awaken active skills, and latest skills on top of that.

Also it has Top Speeder + Axe crit T. Argo and dagger set for Auto Attack / Basic Attack set with ability add element earth and holy.

Already has 5 lux weapon (sword, rapier, mace, dagger, axe) and 5 nox weapon of the same weapons minimum and the highest armor one piece can be crafted.

Attack Stats over 7.4k without any buffs active :)

With this account you'll be on top !!!!

For this account I want a quick trade, you pay I deliver, highest offer starting with 50$. Use paypal friends & family or crypto.

I have not used the 330 free summons, you can still summon all for free.

For details, you may take a look below - Ive forgotten to make more pictures - Max Weapon proficency with sword shield bow dagger and axe, most are close to completly leveled up (release crystal wise) and the account has rare materials as well like chaos crystals :)

Discord: Lindwyn#6130

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.