Selling Hi, i'm selling my lol account, it's on eune, gold...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Botez George Vladimir, 7/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Botez George Vladimir

Botez George Vladimir
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi, i'm selling my lol account, it's on eune, gold 2, with those champs: akali, alistar, amumu, anivia, annie, ashe, cho'gath, corki, ezreal, gragas, irelia, janna, jax, kayle, kennen, khazix, leblanc, leona, lux, malphite, maokai, master yi, miss fortune, mordekaiser, morgana, nasus, nidalee, nunu, oriann, poppy, ryze, singed, sivir, sona, soraka, teemo, thresh, tristana, twisted fate, vayne, veigar, vi, vladimir, wukong and zilean. It as pretty decent champ pool for climbing the ladder, and also high MMR. It has 2 rune pages, but with runes for mid, adc, top and jungler, support not really, but u could make it happen with some ap runes and defensive. The account doesn't have skins except for the free ones. If you're willing to climb the ladder, it's the perfect account for you with good pick choises and pretty high MMR...add me on skype, ID is muflex2

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.