HI, I have an order I m unable to activate.

Discussion in 'Help - Find Support Answers' started by GodofWar97, 6/9/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodofWar97

GodofWar97
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    HI,

I have an order I'm unable to activate.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Automated Response

Thank you for submitting a support ticket with the middleman automated support department.

Please note that this support doesn't handle middleman/playerup purchases/orders/payments as you'll need to follow the directions below to reach a middleman agent. Your ticket won't be redirected so please make sure to follow the directions below:

Middleman Support - "Active" Orders
    Please note that this support is for non-middleman related issues only. For all middleman support questions, please use your Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket already opened. If you don't have a Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket opened, please click here to contact middleman support directly. Please also note middleman support is currently experiencing some delays on their responses so we ask that you remain as patient as possible.

Middleman Support - Non "Active" Orders
    If you don't have a Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket opened, please click here to contact middleman support directly or click here to post a help ticket.

In order to reduce spam, we ask that you don't open multiple tickets over the same transaction as this could cause additional delays on your order. If you have a ticket already opened, please use that ticket and respond back to that ticket for an update. If you need an urgent update from middleman support and they're not responding, simply open a new ticket here and request for an urgent update. Delays can occur but rest assured middleman support will address your ticket as soon as they can.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

This reported issue is now fixed. Please activate your order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.