Hi i have an account with 2 character in it. hume brunnete with sea and sky completed, lvl 10 rank i

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XI FFXI Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Final Fantasy XI, 3/22/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Final Fantasy XI

Final Fantasy XI
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi im looking to sell my ffxi account i have 2 empyrean weapons a 85 Caladblog and a 85 Redemption it has very very good gear like (Ares Body,Homam,,Byakko Hiadate,Shura Haidate,Loki's Kaftan, 5/5 askar,Raja Ring, Brutal Earring,Bale Earring,Athelings Mantle and much more ) I have 9 lvl 90 jobs Drk,Nin,Whm,Blu,Blm,Thf,Mnk,Pld,Sam. My nin has almost a complete Eva set up with really nice gear as well. i have alot of atmas 3Rerfesh atmas 2 Hp atams and alot of DD and eva like Cloak and Dagger and RR and VV with many many more. all my jobs have very good skill ups for there weps/magic etc.. if u would like to know more just PM i will be more then happy to show pics of my charater equip etc and i am the OO of this account lowest bid starts at $500 buy out @$1,000

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.