Selling Hi everyone! I'm here for sell an fabulous account...

Discussion in 'Age of Wushu Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Alain Vksis, 11/20/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alain Vksis

Alain Vksis
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi everyone! I'm here for sell an fabulous account of Age Of Wulin. My characters is probably the most Advanced of the server. It's a Blissful Valley, he is internal, the Wind Chasing Blade is mastered at lvl 5 (and all spell are unlock to lvl 7), the rage is lvl 6, maybe lvl 7 when the account will be sell. The second skillset, Bone Coroding Palm is mastered to lvl 5 to, and can be unlock to lvl 7. I've learn too many spell of other school, i'll upload image for you when i'll back to home. My meridians are: Blissful (108 / 108) - Emei (72 / 72) - Scholars (72 / 72) - Beggars (72 / 72) - Tang Clan (72 / 72) I have FIVE meridians, and all the server has maybe 3 or 4 meridians, and not 72 / 72. I've learn ALL first inner, and ALL second inner. For the third inner, i've actually Scholars / Tang Clan / BV / Emei, I have enough certificat of all School for learn ALL third inner, but i need to find someone for doing the quest. I have 26 Ding (unbound) I have 10 Ding (bound) I never miss a Team Practice, since the first day, i've spend too many Liang on the cultivation disk. My stuff is silver, maybe i'll loot Jade Or gold stuff with my guildemate, on the Workbench... I hope ^^! I'll edit this thread for some pictures soon. Sorry for my bad English !
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Alain Vksis

Alain Vksis
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Matija Poljak

Matija Poljak
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

price?

4. OP
    OP
    Alain Vksis

Alain Vksis
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Bump, NOW I HAVE THE SEVEN MOVE SKILL SET AND TEN PALM TOO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.