Selling  Android and iOS  High End Hero Hunters - SUPER Premium Account - 940K Power, VIP 14, 65/66 Heroes ALL Platinum, Most Skins

Discussion in 'Hero Hunters Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by GamingGuru777, 1/2/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamingGuru777

GamingGuru777
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I’m seeking to retire from the game if I can find the right person to take over my account and take care of it and for the right price.

You are getting an incredible jump start in the game - with all heroes except Brogan (but with 300 frags towards him), all heroes Plat and many with 1, 2 or 3 plat bars, tons of 10* heroes to farm heronium from, VIP 14 and more than halfway to VIP 15 status, and all new heroes 10*.

Plus I have 5,000 various elemental and universal fragments saved up right now.

I have already spent $1,000s and hundreds of hours of time to build this amazing account. Take it over and see what true power in the game is like in PvP, Bounty and PvE.

Email me at [email protected] for details or preferably just go ahead use the link below to purchase - you are protected by Middleman Services, and I want an honest, clean transaction here for both of us.

#1 GamingGuru777, 1/2/19
    Last edited: 1/2/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.