Selling Hello Boys and Girls I WTS my Lol account for 150...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Nicklas Høyer, 6/5/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicklas Høyer
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hello Boys and Girls I WTS my Lol account for 150 Euro Which has Reindeer Kog'maw!! Look Below for info!! As Title says i got Reindeer Kog'maw Lol account for sale, it has only 26 champs. And 26 skins. It's Unranked Tho 326 Normal wins The account will get: 15000 IP 3000 RP Grey Warwick Medieval Twitch In 2-4 days. So be fast if you want this Awesome Lol account!!! Wow account: DK :

Signup To View Link

@ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft[/url] - Hero of the Alliance and Elite S12. Mage:

Signup To View Link

@ Turalyon - Community - World of Warcraft[/url] Hunter;

Signup To View Link

@ Turalyon - Community - World of Warcraft[/url] Druid:

Signup To View Link

@ Turalyon - Community - World of Warcraft[/url] Well These are my best you can go look the mounts it has 150 euro for both. Only for 1 Week. NExt week it's 200 euro again. So don't be shy and don't hold back contact me! How You Will Pay: 1) Paypal 2) Send as payment to Gift for the ones that isn't trusted on this site, and Familiy And freinds for them who is trusted! 3) Copy & Paste in message of payment: "I will not dispute this payment as this transaction is for a purchase of virtual goods. With this payment, I am acknowledging that I am satisfied with what I have bought and realize that it is in working conditions. HAve a nice day hope to hear from you!!! Skype: nicklas13051!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.