Sold Hard to say goodbye 55 fully min/maxed conquerer...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hard to say goodbye 55 fully min/maxed conquerer Marauder He is fully min/maxed Rage Spec He has all Best in slot Mods, Enhancements, Hilts. Also best weapons for PvP. Everything is best in slot possibly for PvP Rage Spec. That is smash spec. I even have the matrix cube which makes you hit a lot harder. I have all datacrons execpt the +10 endurance makeb and +10 on fleet. Other than that its GG. It took me since the expansion was released to get this far. I have many Cartel Items and lots of colour crystals mostly all hawkeye +41 power. The account also has a 55 sentinel with both partisan sabers and all implants, ear peice and one relic missing relic which would be the augemented matrix cube. and a few more of he datacrons for the republic side. Also has many alts. Asking 400(Why? Barely 3 people on Prophecy of the Five have been able to min max conquerer). I only know 3 Marauders/senteniels that are fully rage/combat speced on both pvp servers (Prophecy of the Five/Bastion) Currently on Prophecy of the Five. I also have lots of catel coins. Valor almost 90 ( Which would be Warlord. Currently 89 ) If you look at any of my other posts, they are quite brief. This is my main account and im looking to move on from gaming, ALSO on another note my sentinel who is 55 with Legacy Gear has a 25 million credit mount that I bought through the VIP access when the game launched. Please add me on skype if interested: kagedx or please txt me 1 416 276 8911 Im sure I left out some details so feel free to contact me I have good rep - - - Updated - - - I Don't know how much you guys know. I had to get full partisan then get full conqueror. From there I kept the Armorings for ear piece, x2 with implants. then both relics, which is one serendipitous assault and then the matrix cube which makes you hit harder with the bolster sytem. I also Have the conqueror kinetic relic. I have many items that are modded mk-9. Have x2 White-Black +41 power crystals and x2 Volitile conqueror sabers which are an amazing animation - - - Updated - - - also have full sets of nice cartel gear! Has 1.169,000 credits Eliminators duel edge vibroswords x2 2x white dye and black dye armor + 10+ PvP Stims Makeb Friendly

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.