Resolved Hacker

Discussion in 'Help - Ask Support Questions' started by Avatar PR, 5/1/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avatar PR

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

My Location:
    I'm writing on this Help Forum regarding Email Hacker issue related to my submitted ticket before https://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/hacking-ip-sensitive-security-info.14824/

After the investigation on Google, I found out that email address([email protected]) of the person who emailed me pretending asking to buy accounts listed on Playerup shows up on Hack Website.
    https://playerup.com/showthread.php?tid=5544743&page=2 This amateur hacker probably learnt how to hack there before trying to hack my email

In case of this hacker signed up for Playerup account with this email address, Playerup may need to know for security on the site and also for other users.

hackerthruplayerup.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Admin likes this.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

Username @Honeybean. We closed their account.

3. OP
    OP

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

My Location:
    Thank you very much for keeping me an updated and prevent serious trouble by banning this hacker/scammer. Relieved knowing Playerup is always fighting against computer fraud. I'm not surprised that this crime was done by honeybean or other multiple Playerup account she keeps creating here.

I always know that Playerup is aware of how serious identity theft could damage the security, trust and economy here especially when this scammer/hacker tries to fraud Playerup over 3 Way Conversation during Middleman process recently under the username, misstaraf which is also multiple account of honeybean.

The more you observe and investigate, the more you will see that it's the same person. You will also find out that she has an army of multiple Playerup account here created thru vpn/proxy just like how she has been doing on website, epic....npc

I have deep background info to share so it'd be easier to spot her new multiple account or new fraud person that uses the same scamming techniques in the future. To avoid her or the other people seeing this info on this public forum and
    learn to scam the way she does, I'll share with admin thru personal message.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  4. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

User has already been removed from the site a few weeks ago.

freechest likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.