Sold WT304_44 Tier X Tanks+ 16 Premium Tier 8 Tanks

Discussion in 'World of Tanks Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell WoT Account' started by Elite, 3/10/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elite

Elite
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Seller
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

52   0   0

WoT SEA account, 40 tier 10s, 15 pre tier 8 in garage, ~30k battles, ~ 51,8% w/r, 7600 personal rating….

The resources: 20 millions credits and 80k free exps, 3k Bonds, 17 Free Garage Slots, >20 free slots in barrack, thousands consumables and many equipments in depot + 170 pre days + ...

The crews: male crews ( 3 -> 5 skills)
    40 free reward female crews in campaign with 4 completed tanks (stuglV, T28Concept, T55A, Obj 260)

The tanks with full equipments in garage include:

*Tier 10:

US
    : T57 heavy, T110E3, T110E4, T110E5, M45A5 Patton.

Germany:
    Grille 15, E 100, Leopard 1, E-50M, JagdE-100, Maus, Pz.Kpfw.VII (researched).

RU
    : Obj 268, Obj 268 Version 4, IS-7, IS-4, Obj 260, T62A, Obj 907, Obj 140, Obj 430U, Obj 261.

UK: FV215b 183, Super Conqueror, FV215b, FV 217 Badger, Centurion Action X.

France: Bat C 25 t, AMX 30 B, AMX 50 B, AMX 50 Foch B, AMX M4 mle. 54, AMX 50 Foch (155).

China: 121, 113, WZ-111 Model 5A.

Japan: STB-1, Type 5 Heavy.

Czech: TVP T 50/51.

Sweden: Strv 103B.

*Tier 9:

Germany: Ru 251, T55A.

US: T49.

RU: Obj 430 Version II.

Swe: Emil II.

Fra: AMX 13 90.

*Tier 8:

US: T34.

Ger: VK 168.01 Mauerbrecher, Skorpion G.

RU: T54 first Prototype, IS-5, IS-M.

Chi: Type 59, WZ-111 Alpine Tiger, WZ-120-1G FT

Jap: STA-2.

Eng: FV4202.

Fra: M4A1 Revalorise, AMX CDC, Lorranine 40 t, AMX M4 mle.49 Liberte.

Swe: Strv S1.

*Tier 7:

US: T28Concept.

Chi: WZ-131.

*Other premium tanks: Dicker Max, Pz B2 740 (f), Valentine II, T-29, T-28E with F-30, SU-100Y, M22 Locust, Fury, Light MK.VIC, AC 1 Sentinel, Cromwell B, Skoda T40, Strv m/42-57 Alt A.2.

*Other non-pre tanks: MT-25, M18 Hellcat, O-I.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys, welcome to my shop. I'm selling some game accounts like:
    World of Tanks
    Clash of Clan
    Clash Royale
    BoomBeach

FACTS & INFORMATION:

IS IT SAFE TO BUY MY ACCOUNT? ON THIS WEBSITE ?

- Advise: This is the safest site for buyers I've known so You should do transactions on this site and choose a verified and trusted seller like me to buy for safe 100% because there are many swindlers & fakers waiting to cheat your money out there, you can lose a lot of money and time if you trust in those guys. The original owner may contact the gaming company in order to retake the account. If an account is very cheap, it seem likes a good deal but beware of swindles and stolen accounts. In order to avoid being swindled, check seller reviews and their history of transactions. Highly reputable sellers are much safer to buy than newer ones! Reputable sellers don't deal with stolen accounts, otherwise they would get terrible feedbacks & reviews and eventually their business will be ruined. Be a wise customer, don't put your trust and your money in unknown guys and bad selllers !
    - I'm a verified and trusted seller, I've sold many accounts and received 100% good feedbacks. Until now, there haven't been any problems with the game accounts that I have sold. I had to check and censor all the steps very carefully before selling it to you.
    - All my accounts are legit, they almost were bought from original owners face to face, they were checked no mod/cheat using before and were logged out from the owners' devices. The account only belong to you after buying, no one can log in. I will give you all security information to change and control it totally. If any problems is happened (of course, u have to prove them), tell me, I will help you to retake or exchange with another account or refund.

HOW MAKE A PURCHASE? WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
    1, Click “Buy Now” to start an order and You will be guided step by step by PlayerUp.
    2, You have to send your payment to Playerup first. Don't worry, the payment will be secured by Middleman.
    3, When your payment was verified, Middleman will create a 3-way conversation ticket (include: Seller, Buyer & Middleman ) and I will release the account there.
    4, When you confirm that you control the account totally, we will complete the transaction and close the ticket.
    5, After that, Middleman will send me the money.
    Total process will take several days depend on your payment method. But the process is very safe for buyers.

YOU NEED HELPS? SEARCHING AN ACCOUNT?
    - PM me what game and which account do you want to buy, I will assist you step by step.
    - Contact me before purchasing.
    - If you have any questions or requests, send me the messages I will reply you as soon as possible.
    - I don't use any messengers & social networks so deal via Middleman to prevent swindlers, cheaters & fakers.

#1 Elite, 3/10/18
    Last edited: 5/10/19
  2. OP
    OP
    Elite

Elite
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Seller
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

52   0   0

on sale

3. OP
    OP
    Elite

Elite
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Seller

52   0   0

updated information: 44 tier X now ( Obj 705A, Kranvagn, Sheridan, Obj 277 researched )

shot_001.jpg shot_004.jpg shot_002.jpg shot_003.jpg

#3 Elite, 5/30/18
    Last edited: 7/19/18
  4. zx2194

zx2194
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

on sale?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  5. zx2194

zx2194
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

500?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  6. OP
    OP
    Elite

Elite
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Seller

52   0   0

sold

#6 Elite, 6/3/18
    Last edited: 4/24/19
  7. OP
    OP
    Elite

Elite
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Seller

52   0   0

sold

#7 Elite, 7/19/18
    Last edited: 4/24/19
  8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

javascript:void(null);

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.