Sold [H] My FT section and custom Gen6/7 RNGs, JPN redeems [W] Paypal, hat pika codes, or listed...

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/amoran5156, 7/21/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/amoran5156

/u/amoran5156
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]
    I have for sale/trade the following events:

• My FT box, looking for offers on these
    • I may be willing to part with one of the Play! mewtwos from my NFT section but I do value them a lot
    • Language set of OT:JUN2015 Dragonites from /u/BairnOwl (redeemer)--> /u/Markus1999B --> me, trade thread with picture proof
    • Custom shinies if interested in those
    • Will only sell/trade sets as sets
    • I can do some gen 7 RNGs, will be a lower price if you provide the save files (NA/JPN save files). Otherwise I have solgaleo, Magearna, Cosmog and UBs (-1 kartana, -1 buzzwole) available to RNG with OT:Anthony and TID:818147. I also have another completed sun run with everything (-type:null, -tapu lele) available for RNG. I also have a completed Moon run ready to RNG (-1 celesteela).
    • I can do Gen 6 RNGs (legendaries and WC) on any NA save file or on my completed AS run

Disclaimer for RNGs: I use JKSM in order to create and have multiple saves for my game, and I use pokemon NTR plugin in order to obtain the starting seed, frame that I'm on, and the verify the spread in game
    Disclaimer for JPN redeems: I will be using a region changed console in order to do these redeems and any RNG redeems will be done according to the above disclaimer

I'd be interested in the following events as well as paypal:

• Rare jirachi/darkrai events that aren't in here please don't offer on these (I also have self-obtained gamestop jirachi and ALAMOS darkrai that aren't listed here, so I'm not really interested in those either)
    • ENG 7-11 pokemon set, KOR 7-11 set (except for lugia). All OT:00711
    • PC Redistribution 7-11 set (Preferred JPN, ENG, KOR tags)
    • Kotone's (PC Shiny) T-Tar (Preferred JPN, KOR tags)
    • Ash hat pika codes (I'm quite interested in getting a few of these)
    • Gen 6/7 save files with unredeemed events
    • other event offers
    • I'm not interested in any 20th anniversary event pokemon, common codes or pokemon without proof unless they're from a trusted source.
    • I'm very interested in obtaining a Taiwanese wonderland (OT:Wonderland) Darkrai if anyone has one for trade, I can offer other things for this as well

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to let me know and I'll answer the best I can.

ref

. /u/amoran5156
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.