Sold [H] 20th + Gen 6 Events, JPN Redemption + RNG, Shiny Tapu Koko

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/pandaglassjaw, 4/24/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/pandaglassjaw

/u/pandaglassjaw
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual] Hi, I have some pokemon for sale. I have SR'able Aldora Bird Trio and some 20th that are still SRable. Here is my Porybox, there are details on the source in the notes, most of the NFT is open for sale if you're interested in making an offer. Let me know what you're interested in and we can do from there.

I also have a self-obtained RNG'd 31/0/31/30/31/30 HP Fire Shiny Tapu Koko and a 31/19/31/31/31/30 HP Ice Shiny Tapu Koko that I'm open to selling. I can also offer JPN Redemption services with RNG included. Let me know what you're interested in, I can do cheap redeems if you don't require RNG/SR. I own a JPN 3DS with JPN Moon, I have ENG and JPN languages available. I have CFW + NTR installed to RNG with pokecalcNTR and manage saves with JKSM.

Everything that's self-obtained will come with redemption proof, most of what's in the from trades box will also come with redemption but some with WC proof only.

I also have some extra Shiny Tapu Koko codes, could sell them for $1.50 each, only have a few for sale.

Forgot to list in my title that I'm looking for Paypal, would be open to trading for Pikachu codes. Exchange Reference

. /u/pandaglassjaw
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.