Selling  PC  1-60 Minutes GTAO Cash drop hosting private lobby (2.5k bags, short delay fast cash,Undetected )

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto 5 Money For Sale - Buy & Sell GTAV GTA5 Cash' started by Dr_Dankenstein, 10/29/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr_Dankenstein

Dr_Dankenstein
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    this is a service where I will host for you and optionally a few of your friends a 60-minute cash drop lobby
    each bag dropped is worth 2.5k with a very short delay between drops to maximize profits

you can AFK the lobby by sticking a coin under your caps lock key to hold down the A key
    idle kick is also disabled just to be sure

a few rules:
    Don't bring cars to the drop it can cause problems
    you CAN bank your cash however please do so outside of the drop session same goes for buying stuff
    don't discuss mods on social club or ingame again for safety

if you are interested in RP, Unlocks, or hundreds of millions etc please see my recovery service Listings instead as these will be more suited to your needs and we can get the right package specifically for you

How it works:
    Place your order here and drop me a message with your social club name
    once I receive your order I will send a friend request and invite you to an invite-only session

once you are in making your way to LSIA we can meet and the cash drop will begin and the timer also from this moment with start

Feel free to invite a few friends if you decide to as the time is yours just remind them of the rules before entering

Please note my timezone is GMT so I may not get back to you right away if you are abroad but rest assured I will reply the second I am online and able to deliver a fantastic service to you all

Proof of service / capability (personal account):

Thanks for looking and I hope to see you soon

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.