Selling  PC  1-24 Hours GTA Online Money (up to 10 bilions )/LVL (up to 8000lvl)/Unlock all.

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto 5 Services For Sale - Buy & Sell GTAV GTA5 Services' started by DumbBird, 11/23/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DumbBird

DumbBird
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Offer available for the desktop version of GTA Online.

What can I offer?
    Option to add up to 10 billion in-game cash
    (Cash register will appear in your in-game bank, it will also be visible in game statistics);

Any level of your choice (0-8000);

Maximum statistics;

Unlock all vehicle upgrades in the game;

Unlock all vehicles;

Unlock all achievements;

All clothes unlock;

All hairstyles and tattoos unlock;

Unlocking all items from special events;

Adding office money;

K/D boost, in game wins and time.

Compared to other offers, I am able to guarantee no ban risk.

In the message to the seller, please write:
    What is to be added;
    Password (preferably setting a new password temporarily) and e-mail, for GTA accounts on Rockstar Game Luncher or Epic Games Store, for GTA accounts on Steam, enter the original account name instead of e-mail.
    If someone has verification, you should inform the seller about it and reply to the message.

Possibility to pay with most methods
    (including PayPal, Bitcoin, paysafecard, WebMoney, bank cards, Sofort, GooglePay, SkyCash, Blik)

For more information, opinions of other customers, other payment methods, please contact me in private message or on my Discord: DumbBird#1337

The execution time depends on the selected options, purchase hours and security on the account, the average execution time is about an hour, the maximum time is 24 hours (if u have veryfication, the time may be extended).​
    Recovery 10$.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.