Greatgamestore - Banned Scammer

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Threads' started by RobFallen, 11/20/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatgamestore

greatgamestore
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

19   1   0

You said you like a GOD knows everything bro, You own this website so no one can make you angry? I am the person angry in here but I dont. I have to wait too long for my payments. Got dispute and now someone called me with other name. What happening in here?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

[​IMG]

Compare the threads as well...

Superceller: Sold - [Platinum Seller] No.1073: Th11 MAXED, Lv 201, 50/50/20 Heroes + Cheap Gems Service | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

greatgamestore: Sold - COC119P52 | TH12/BH08 | King 60, Queen 60, Warden 30, Battle Machine 09 | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Same color scheme, same format... Same way of posting thread titles.

Same 3 contact methods. Similar names. Similar ways of typing. Both only using middleman.

Both live in the same exact place, using the same internet, and using what looks like the same router. I also notice you both logged on MOBIFONE with identical IP's a few times. So you both use the same phone too.

Anything else I'm forgetting? I'm sure I could dig further.

#22 Ryan, 11/20/18
    Last edited: 11/20/18
    RobFallen likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    RobFallen

RobFallen
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

11   0   0

I can’t fake the google stuff nor joining back a clan your other accounts are in and yes I’m angry, yes I threatened you and you are playing the game very well, as I said I can send full emails etc in ehich headers can be checked to show I am genuine, all you do is blame your “supplier” or me

4. OP
    OP
    RobFallen

RobFallen
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

11   0   0

Checking your links to both I can see it is the same person indeed, info, format all the same too, my job is internet security and ethical hacking so him stating so is true but that doesn’t mean I go round hacking people lol my job is worth more than that’s worth but I guess he’s using it to try and make me look bad, another thing is I believe the reason for it this time was he had locked his Facebook out and a few days back did a password reset which was to the email account, I cannot prove this as have no access with his taking the gmail account back and game but this was the Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100022932944440

Thanks Ryan, good job

5. greatgamestore

greatgamestore
    Expand Collapse

19   1   0

I really dont know how with only those infos you can say I am a other seller.

You should go to my country to see how the internet company works. VNPT is most popular internet company in here so I using their service. Same place you mean Ho Chi Minh city where I living now? Having 10 mil people in here now bro and thousands family using VNPT service now. You only see that and tell me is other seller? If I am the other seller, PlayerUp banned before I can sell in here.

I am new seller in here and when I become I know I have to have pretty threads, I can have more customers so I tried edit my thread looks beauty. That is a problem? You can find more users using colors in their thread. I saw many threads of trusted sellers in here and learn how to edit thread. I cant see anything same in my thread and other seller like you said.

In my country have many COC sellers and as I know almost accounts being sold in here come from my country. All sellers can join Facebook or forums to buy and sell, they always tell about 3 apps good to chat with buyer outside country are LINE KIK WHATSAPP, so what is the problem when I using them?

@Middleman please look in this. I cant belive this happening with me now. 1 person tried to scam me before but couldnt, now he comes back with very low proofs and we have a MOD in here after checked my IP and other seller seems live in my country, use same internet company then said I am him. I think you know how many sellers living in Vietnam and Ho Chi Minh city in here, so please take a look in this and I can go back to sell account.

6. greatgamestore

greatgamestore
    Expand Collapse

19   1   0

He hacked Facebook of the owner and still saying that is my Facebook. I dont know what to say with him. But as he is a hacker, he couldnt protect Gmail account so you can know how is he pro in that. In fact he did everything.

7. OP
    OP
    RobFallen

RobFallen
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Lol seriously dude? You have been caught, deal with it

8. OP
    OP
    RobFallen

RobFallen
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Also funny how you wouldn’t reply to me on Kik etc a few days back when I got the first email but replied once I posted to middleman and in here, very convenient and even the internet noobs know you can easily get back a gmail account if you are the original owner with original devices, ip etc so don’t try play that bs

9. greatgamestore

greatgamestore
    Expand Collapse

19   1   0

Like I said I only want to talk with you on PlayerUp. Look proofs on KiK I posted and everyone can know how you lied.

Original owner cant take account back easy like that if all information changed. Google will ask many things like I showed in proofs, not only the date Gmail account was created. Even you have full info to give Google recovery, they will ask wait 3 - 5 days after they reply, not too fast like you said.

10. OP
    OP
    RobFallen

RobFallen
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Rubbish and I’m sure they also know it, hope they catch you out for more, it’s funny watching all your excuses and the back tracking

11. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

You must think I'm stupid... you are him. There is no discussing it.

It's a fact. You joined on this account a week after you were banned off PlayerUp. You used your cousin/friends ID to become verified. You don't seem to understand you're using the same router as your other account. You logged on the same phone network with the same IP as your old account.

You're 100% him without a doubt. @Middleman knows this as well.

RobFallen likes this.
  12. greatgamestore

greatgamestore
    Expand Collapse

19   1   0

I didnt think you are stupid @Ryan , I just dont know how you can become a MOD in here

I will wait for you @Middleman Please check and verify all information for me.

13. OP
    OP
    RobFallen

RobFallen
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

C3EEE2AE-C645-4864-9BD0-861DBAE33892.png
    It’s funny how you went from your team would fix ( yet you never mention it) it to it’s all my fault and ignoring me since claiming back to now basically calling Ryan stupid... you dude need a reality check and a kick in the nuts

14. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Don't make personal attacks at the moderators and team here. All @Ryan is doing is confronting what he sees and has a solid long history here of fighting off scammers and has protected hundreds to potentially thousands of people from being scammed themselves. It's on you to explain your side.

RobFallen likes this.
  15. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

As of now it looks like we're waiting @Admin to handle this case. He will deal with this fairly so nobody is scammed and will update this ticket likely today.

RobFallen likes this.
  16. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

@greatgamestore

As you're likely aware already, we have confirmed you're Supercell Seller. You can deny it all you want, but we have all the evidence to support our claim and only some of it has been presented to you already.

However, I will be fair to you even though you weren't fair to us when we tried to reach out to you and resolve your issues with your @Supercell Seller account for many weeks/months versus just banning you and being done with this.

I want you to explain in full detail what went wrong, why you decided to "go bad" and start ripping people off? You were a good seller once. I want to hear your complete side of the story 1st so I have a good picture why this happened then I'll follow up after that and ask you some additional questions.

RobFallen likes this.
  17. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

18. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

I believe last time we asked you to fix this you vanished. Only a limited amount of time for you to respond here before we close this case.

19. OP
    OP
    RobFallen

RobFallen
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

he is also awol on kik etc :/ probably setting up his next accounts

20. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

Guess he didn't care about doing business here. We'll give him a few more days and we'll wait for @Middleman decision on how to disperse the funds to people.

RobFallen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.