Sold Great MCOC Account for Sale - 710k rating, full maxed out 5* Corvus, Domino, Blade

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Yoyo Shark, 1/28/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoyo Shark

Yoyo Shark
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    This MCOC account is ready to tackle the Endgame! I have been playing for about 4 years fairly casually and have built up a very nice account - but I no longer have time to play it enough to do it justice.

Very solid account with lots of champs, resources, catalysts and crystals (see below)! I am a decent player and I can do the monthly Epic quest every month without using any resources. I have gotten pretty far in the story quest (up to 6.2.2) with my current roster, and a dedicated player can easily take it to the next level. I have never been part of an alliance, but this would be a great account for that as well.

This account would be perfect for:
    1) an intermediate or advanced player who wants to jump start their MCOC career with a fantastic account without putting in a lot of time and money
    2) somebody that wants a second account for alliances, gifting, etc...

Account basics: Level 60, Cavalier, 710k rating

Story quest progression: 100% through Act 5, completed 6.1 and 6.2.1,
    Variant quest progression: 100% Variant 4, completed Variant 2 and 3, and completed Variant 1 ch. 1.
    Special quest progression: 100% Road to the Labyrinth, 100% Realm of Legends

70x 5* Champions with many god tiers and above (plus 4 crystals to open):
    5/65 - Blade (sig 200), Corvus Glaive (sig 75), Domino
    4/55 - Namor (sig 75), Void (sig 160), Voodoo (sig 95), Archangel (sig 100), Masacre (sig 20), Ghost Rider (sig 30), Sentinel (sig 50), Venom (sig 50), Gwenpool, Magik
    3/45 - Cpt America Infinity War (sig 30), Proxima Midnight, Quake, Nebula (sig 20), Hulk Ragnarok, Vision, The Hood, Rogue (sig 30)

10x 6* Champions (plus one crystal to open): Venom the Duck, Punisher 2099, Sentinel, Thor Jane Foster, Cyclops (blue), Civil Warrior, Daredevil (OG), Black Bolt, Juggernaut, Thor (Ragnarok)

Notable maxed out awakened 4* Champions: Medusa, Stark Spider-man, Symbiote Supreme, Aegon, Hyperion, Magik, Iceman, Luke Cage, Star-Lord, Scarlet Witch

Rank-up materials: 2 generic 5* awakening gems, 1 Tech 5* AG, 1 Skill 5* AG, lots of 5* and 6* sig stones, lots of 5* 2 to 3 rank up gems, mystic and skill 5* 3 to 4 rank up gem, and a science 5* 4 to 5 rank up gem

Catalysts: 25x T4 basic, lots of T4 CC, 4x T5 basic, 20x T1 alpha, 4x T2 alpha

Crystals: 5* AG crystal, 40,000 5* shards, 10,000 6* shards

Resources: 12 million gold, over 3000 units, lots of health potions and revives, lots of energy refills

$300 or best offer - send me a message through this forum if you have any questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. xel cannon

xel cannon
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.