Sold Grandmaster S6 stacked account. 600+ skins. Bargain!

Discussion in 'Smite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell - Cheap Safe' started by Lueytg, 9/5/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lueytg

Lueytg
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

12   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hey, so I'm selling my long term smite account as I no longer play the game. The account comes with over 600 skins. Many limited and exclusives, not going to list the skins as I don't have the time. It doesn't have any of the Tier 5 or rare skins like poolseidon. It's highest ranking for Season 6 was grandmaster, however you will need to win 39 more games to be eligible for the border reward at the end of the season. PLease find a few screenshots of my account below, this is an absolute bargain.

But just to note, the email on my account has been deleted, therefore you won't be able to change the email. You'll be able to add 2 factor authentication and what not, but for the email, it remains unverified and has to stay that way since the email address is deleted and no longer exists. But I can guarantee you 100% security, as I have no intention to play the game anymore, hence my reason for selling it. Please don't let this deter you away from this great bargain of an account!

Forgot to mention, the username is a really nice clean 5 letter OG name, clue is in the player icon ;)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Nissan M.

Nissan M.
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    no one buys hi-rez account without an option to change the email, that will be a big risk. think twice before you do that, if you buy it and he has the email he can get it back any time (week, month, year). just don't do that. if you are, that on you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.