Sold Grand Sultan IV, VIP9, Top Account on Server, Top 400 in Americas

Discussion in 'Game of Sultans Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by uw03, 5/19/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uw03

uw03
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Open to reasonable offers given the time and money put in. The account is in the top 600 across all Americas servers and once the items I have saved are spent you will be top 500 and can probably get Leonardo DaVinci.

You have 43 Viziers to include Joan of Arc (almost 2B hitting power), Columbus (nearing 1B), all of The Four, all of the Five, Barbaros (special Vizier from Fortress), and some five star military viziers you can have fun building yourself if you so choose.

I have established a very large hoard of items that will easily push your account above 325m power and depending on luck with badges even higher than that. The hoard includes a fair number of Ruins keys and with some more saving you will get Beryl. This will enhance Joan and Columbus even more. You will basically be double the power of the next person on the server. Also have a good reputation on the server so people mostly leave you alone, no large groups targeting you in arena or elsewhere while you transition into the account.

You would be a member of the top union on the server (Level 6) that wins almost every union war (last time we lost the entire board had to spend to zero us). There's still some competition in Pirates and Rushes though to keep the game engaging and fun. You could also strike out on your own if you wish and start off as a top 10 union on the server solo.

Also willing to give you a rundown of everything I learned playing the game and of the server so you don't walking blind and Hut the ground running.

I will only use middle man with the PayPal option in order to protect both parties.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    uw03

uw03
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Power over 425m now. Account has Beryl. Hoards are about halfway to Grace and Leo.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.