Selling  Average GoT:Wic Account, K19, 11M Power, Castle 23, VIP 9, 177k Diamonds, Cheap

Discussion in 'Game of Thrones GoT Winter is Coming Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by casualgamer24, 7/15/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casualgamer24

casualgamer24
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'm selling this account as I do not have any more time to play it.

Purple Commanders: Chris Lvl 47
    Blue Commanders: Melisandre Lvl 47, Arya Lvl 47, Robb Lvl 47
    Green Commanders: Kevin Lvl 47, Sansa Lvl 47

Army: T3 Bowmen 63K, T3 Spearmen 23k, T3 Cavalary 56k, T3 Infantry 81k

Resources: Grain 279M, Wood 165M, Stone 159M, Iron 141M, Gold 48M

Merchant Lvl 2

This is a very good starting account as you have an abundance of resources to work with and many diamonds. All of the important buildings are on par with my castle level with some resource generators being under level. I am a part of one of the stronger alliances with an abundance of gifts everyday. There is around 48 days worth of normal speedups. The items to change lord name and talents are available with this account. But you don't really have to worry about that with all these diamonds :)

P.S The amount I am selling for can vary and you are free to make an offer if you wish.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. krazifan

krazifan
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

3   0   0

My Location:
    Is this tied to GTArcade account and is the email transferable as well. Otherwise you can't really sell the account since you can't change email account tied to GTArcade account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.