Got my MSN/Hotmail back. Green Light.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

**IMPORTANT**

Yeah if you aren't aware of it, at around 10 PM yesterday (Sunday Oct 26) someone, somewhere, somehow managed to get my Email password and changed my account info.

I was on Trillian (Chat client) at the time the guy (or girl) was changing my info... and I got a Trillian notification "Your Windows Live password has been changed" as well as "Your Paypal password has been reset" blah blah...

So... I immediately contacted Hotmail about my account being stolen... and they got it fixed in around 12 hours. (I got my account back just now)

I'm guessing my account info was stolen by some admin from some forum... I heard rumors that admins from Sleepywood have been digging through their forum database for account info...

So... lesson learned:

- If you get your Hotmail stolen, contact Hotmail through their Account Recovery Form (See "Help Center" in bottom right corner of screen) and you might just get it back.

- Watch out for random forums... don't use the same password in your email as you use for forums and random websites.

- Screw "felicien" (See below)

----

When I got my account back today, this is what my email info was changed to:

Canada Ontario

l6s 4h9

Universal Time

^^^^^ Sooo, watch out for that guy ^^^^^^

PROOF:

(*****************************************************)

*Mods please move this to wherever you feel is right.

2 of my gunz accounts also got stolen :(

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.