GOODWILL services

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

GOODWILL Services Hello Guys, I have decided to create this topic to help al the members of l2mxc group that want to trade and scared to being scammed from other . Here is my way, I come to help with gw services . -I'll show you how does third person trade works on situations: You, me, and the person with character get on /. The person (seller) wants 200 euros for the character, you send 210 (200+5% fee of Buyer) euros to me, and the person gives you the character. You log-in, see if everything is okay with character, change e-mail, change password, do whatever you want. When you confirm everything is okay, I send 190(-5% fee of Seller) to the seller. If you don't like the character because of some reason, you give the seller character back (you must return it in the state it was when he gave the acc to you), and I send you money back. 2)You want to buy items/adenas/epics Buyer will have to simply share the desktop though . I will be watching over the trade. Simple , fast. - Buyer pays 5% fee, seller pays 5% fee. Contact : Before adding my adress, send me a PM with your adress so I know who you are : goodwill_services EMAIL/: lowhq77@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.