Selling  Android and iOS  Average God-Tier account selling. 23 nat 4s including Godtier Mons with God Glyphs.

Discussion in 'Might & Magic Elemental Guardians Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guardians, 12/1/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guardians

Guardians
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'm selling this one and only account that I put all my heart and soul into this one. I got really lucky with this account and you guys can check my credits on M&M discord's forum, my nick-name was AEVN-MinhMinh and maybe some of the old folks in there still remember me.

This account was on top 5 gold 3 but I stopped playing for a week and now it felt back to Gold 2 but you can totally dominated in G2 with no problem and back to G3 easily.

[​IMG]

I have 23 natural nat 4 on this account as you can see, Including dupe fire faceless and dupe air dragons.

God-tier Nat4 : Earth Zealot, Air vampire
    SSS Nat4 : Dupe Fire Faceless, Dupe Air Dragon, Air Daimyo, Air rakshasa, Air Faceless, Water Vamp, Fire Vamp, Water Dragon
    SSS Nat3 : Water Holy Sister, Water Treant, 3 Air Crusader, Air Samurai.

My best:
    -Fire Succ - Critical hit still over 45k damage on grass type even after the nerf.
    -Air Drag : Spd 223 and has 2 complete set : Haste and Life Steal. follow up with Earth Zealot- 210 spd.
    3 of them can dominated the arena easily.

Finished all the events and contents easily including ToT Nightmare, easily do the Raid with Earth Zealot, 3 Air Crus, Water Vamp, Holysister, Air Face.

All the leveled up monster above have god tier glyphs already.

Still have 3k9 seal available.

Good In-game name : Magic Mike.

SELLING PRICE : 500$
    Payment Method: Paypal.
    Contact me on discord : Magic Mike#8039
    EMAIL : [email protected]

Buyer pay first.

You can call a middle man if you want, but you have to pay the fee for him.
    I'm not a scammer, so don't worry and feel free to contact me for more discussion.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.