Selling  God like GUCCI PET 20 8/8 Incredible account

Discussion in 'Realm of the Mad God Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ROTMGtrader1, 2/10/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROTMGtrader1

ROTMGtrader1
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   1   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling this godlike OG account, well respected within the realm community, never accused of cheating or botting. The reason I'm selling is that I've grown bored of the game and since a new game called Atlas is about to be released I would love to have some free time to play a game that I would actually enjoy and not just endlessly farming for whites... As you can see in the pictures below I'm really stacked, I've been a white star for the longest time ever, and trust me when I say, I have enough fame to last a lifetime... With all of the above being said I also have a purple glow which can be proven by the fact that I have an exclusive supporter item received upon reaching the purple glow stage.

PAYMENT:
    I only accept PayPal (sadly) since I find it the most secure way of online trading. Since I know realm is a dying game I won't ask for much so the starting offers will be around 150 Dollars or more. I won't do middleman trades since they are a pain in the (if you would excuse my language) **** to handle.

Add me on Discord at | punch_man1#8616 |

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    ROTMGtrader1

ROTMGtrader1
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   1   0

price dropped to 120

3. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.