Sold Global S Rank Main Railgun/Asuna/Kimono Asuna, S Rank Sup Touma/Kuroneko, A Rank DB Kirito Lvl 57

Discussion in 'Dengeki Bunko Crossing Void Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by OkenoFate, 12/30/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OkenoFate

OkenoFate
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now

I've decided to sell my Crossing Void (Global) account. I'm a day one player. I just don't have the time to play it as I thought I might. I don't have a lot of S rank units, just Asuna (main) and Mikoto Misaka (Railgun, Main). Both are natural S units. For Limited units, I just have Dual Blade Kirito (A rank). Lots of A units. Asuna and Mikoto are 5 star. My main ones being used are generally four star. I have a variety of the non-limited units, which I can provide pics of if requested.

Currently as of December 30, 2019, it is level 54.

I could get more units to 5 stars easily, including DB Kirito, but I'm not doing anything on the main grind until the Christmas event is done. All my stamina is going to grinding the Christmas levels for votes and candy canes etc. If I don't sell it before another event grind starts, I'll revise to add any changes.

Price is noted above. I'm selling cheap. I could just stop playing, but I feel like someone might enjoy taking this over instead of starting from scratch.

Happy to sell with a middelman or without. I've used Playerup one time before, with a middleman, to sell a Valkyrie Connect account last year. It was a slow process but it worked.

I can be reached on discord at Okeno#3718 if you want to ask questions or make a reasonable offer.

Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    OkenoFate

OkenoFate
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

Update: Since posting, I've obtained three new S ranks (natural S ranks, so they are ready to awaken):
    • S Rank Asuna Main
    • S Rank Mikoto Misaka (Railgun)
    • S Rank Asuna Kimono (Limited) Main
    • S Rank Touma Kamijou Support
    • S Rank Kuroneko Support
    As before, the other limited I have is:
    • A Rank Double-blade Kirito
    I have lots of A ranks (list available on request). I'm also level 57 with 4000+ Maigo banked. I'll keep grinding to level up the new S Ranks to 5 star and higher as well as finishing the current Raising Projects (DB Kirito is almost done, Mikoto is almost done, Asuna Kimono just started) and the current kimono events.

Even though I think Kimono Asuna raises the quality of the account (she is quite OP), the price of $10 remains the same!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.