Sold Global KHUX Account with Unicornis Regalia & Lot of Event Medals

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by br3ndy, 7/10/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. br3ndy

br3ndy
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    This my main account and by the time I post this the days played is 583 days.
    There are lot of event medals that you can only get if you played this game for certain times.
    I have old event Organization medals up to Axel and quit for few months after that.
    I also have some of HSC medals from the past, its outdated medals but still good as collections
    I returned when they released Vexen (+) and I bought it and all the others organization medals released after it.
    The old Org XIII will be very helpful if they release another event that need max tier 3 medals to use, new account definitely cant do that kind of event.
    Ever since I returned to the game, I got all the pet outfits from monthly quest and will keep getting the next monthly pet outfit until this account sold.
    Max lv pets, Nova lv799 (will keep increasing), and lv365 (will keep increasing)
    Since there are too many medals already so I only take screenshoots of important medals.
    1st pict is for max guilted tier 6 & 7
    2nd pict is for non max guilted tier 6 & 7
    3rd pict is for some of 7* medals
    Lot of mirrors and some Mickey and brooms that you can see on the 4th pict (will change if I need to guilt medals later)
    I still have some other copy medals that's not in the pic because they are not tier 6 & 7
    Unlocked 2000 medal slots, no need to worry to run out of slot for future medals you will get
    Total Jewels right now is 28k and might decrease later because I will buy Woody or Buzz 7* and the next release Org xiii medals if this account not sold by then.
    Keyblade:
    - Divine Rose +33
    - Fenrir +35
    - Fairy Stars +35
    - Diamond Dust +29
    - All the other keyblades are +25 and +26

Buying this account is worth it because of those event medals that you wont be able to get even if you cashing later.
    I will keep playing this account until its sold so there will be some changes in the account even if I didn't write it here.
    If you want to buy this account please prepare your FB account so I can bond it with your FB account.
    If there is question or you want to request any specific screenshoot feel free to message me.

For future updates please check on post #2

Screenshot_20180711-003339.png Screenshot_20180711-003416.png Screenshot_20180711-003440.png Screenshot_20180711-003537.png

#1 br3ndy, 7/19/18
    Last edited: 7/19/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    br3ndy

br3ndy
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

My Location:
    This post is for update for the account, look at the last edited time to know when is the last update.

Notable event avatar are unicornis regalia, gold crown and charm of aries, cancer, Taurus, gemini, sagittarius, Capricorn, aquarius, pisces, and other limited avatar parts which I forget which was limited or not xD

Update:
    Zack B
    Supernova - Sephiroth 7* (extra atk)
    Prime KH Cloud 6* boosted (x2) & 7*
    Xaldin (+)
    Boss Xemnas
    Prime Roxas & Xion 7*
    Demyx (+)
    KH2 Kairi (EX+)
    Axel (+) (air -60)
    Prime Riku VS Roxas 7*
    Mrs. Incredible 7* (ground -60)
    Dash 7*
    Violet 6*
    Prime Illustrated Roxas 7* (air -60)
    Buzz 7* (air -60)
    Woody 6*
    Saix (+) (air -60)
    Coco event medals (Miguel - Miguel & Hector (extra atk))
    Level 409 and Nova 1103
    All story standard & proud completed 100%
    Jewels 45k

Current copy medals are in the pict bellow
    KH2 Namine (Triple threat skill, very useful in PVP)
    HD Antiform Sora 7* (extra atk)
    HD Namine (air -60)

Price is # for direct Paypal friend & family transfer, feel free to message me through WhatsApp or Playerup private message.
    Screenshot_20180720-033131.png

#2 br3ndy, 10/12/18
    Last edited: 10/6/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.