Selling  Android and iOS  [Global] Fresh Starter, unlimited supplied, Find me a cheaper seller PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'LYN The Lightbringer Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ZzLow, 5/7/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZzLow

ZzLow
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi guys, I am a more popular seller at epic seven who recently trying to branch my service into other game.
    I am well known of my cheap price at selling fresh epic seven account and now I am coming to AFK Arena to grill some cheap account for you.

Dont feel shy to ask for the price and feel free to compare my price with other seller/competitors !!!!! I will do a price match if you can find someone cheaper than me.
    Global server, 100 % legit rolled

Account Catalogue
    - 光之使者

- Contact me for price quotation so that you will know actually how expensive are those other sellers is selling

** Do hit me up if you are confused with the website and need some guidance!

- Just contact me and I will ask the price directly from China supplier. (btw their operation time is 9am-12am, so EU/NA might need to wait a while when the timing is slightly off, sry)
    - 99.99% Cheaper than any price u can find
    - I will only be available between 9pm - 1am (GMT +8)

PAYPAL F&F (Send me the full amount, no tax/fee covered if there is any charge by your country)
    STRICTLY NO REFUND
    Goods will be delivered in 24 hrs after the payment or else FULL REFUND (usually can be deliver within 10-30 mins)

Thread that I had made my name ( https://www.playerup.com/threads/1-4...cheaper-seller-and-i-will-do-it-free.1432994/ )

Contact me @
    Discord : zzlow#5821

Will branch into even more game and bring super cheap and cut-price fresh reroll account soon. Make your request or
    Like or Follow my Shop @
    Facebook: 2 ZZ Reroll Shop - Home | Facebook [Under construction]
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZZrerollshop [Under construction]
    Discord: ZZ Reroll Shop [So that you dont need to add me to contact me in future]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.