Sold Global Day 1 Dolphin Account 3M Box, 228k CC, Champion 5 Ungeared + 750 Gems

Discussion in 'Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by DarkSaint, 1/23/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkSaint

DarkSaint
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I've lost interest in the game lately, you'll probably have enough gems for Assault Meliodas even without purchasing gems.

Note that this account has the 3 Valentine units and their cosmetics for guaranteed mats from Hell raids plus the units for summoning Red and Crimson raids but I do NOT have the cosmetics required for those 2 summoning units(Green Demon Meli + Red Elizabeth), you can buy these next time they appear in the shop if you want.

Notable units:
    Sariel 1/6 SSR Gear (Bracelet and Belt are UR) (HP/Crit)
    Lost Vayne Meliodas 4/6 UR Gear (Atk/Def)
    Goddess Liz 3/6 UR Gear (HP/Def)
    Red Zeldris 4/6 + Blue Zeldris 1/6 UR Gear (HP/Crit) (MAX Cosmetics)
    Red Derieri 3/6 UR Gear (Atk/Def + 1 UR Crit Dmg ring for Guild Boss)
    Green Escanor 5/6 UR Gear (Atk/Def)
    Blue Demon Meliodas 6/6 SSR+C (Atk/Def with Pierce subrolls)
    Red Gowther 6/6 + Green Gowther 1/6 UR Gear (HP/Def)
    Blue King 6/6 UR Gear (HP/Def)
    Blue Lilia 2/6 Bracelet+Belt+Rune are UR, Ring is C and Earring SSR (HP/Def) (Pierce subrolls)
    Green Drole 2/6 + Blue Drole 2/6 SSR Gear (HP/Def) (Decent subrolls) (Has cosmetics but stats are not maxed)
    Red Howzer 6/6 SSR+C Gear (Atk/Def with Pierce subrolls)
    Green Merlin 6/6 No Specific Gear
    Red Arthur 6/6 No Specific Gear
    Tarmiel 1/6 No Gear
    Deathpierce 3/6 No Gear
    Green Estarossa 1/6 No Gear (Useful for Tower of Trials)
    Elatte 3/6 No Gear (I actually have 2 coins of her, up to you to use them however you want.She can very useful in Guild Bosses though)
    All SR+R units are 6/6
    14 SSR Coins
    47 Super Awakening Coins
    Tons of Materials to make your own UR sets on whoever you want.
    Reverse Stages (Season 1 and 2) and Towers of Trials (Season 1 and 2) have been completed

With this account I've gotten top 5% in every Final Boss and I was in a top 50 Guild before starting to play casually.

My Discord is : Daci Delic#0123 you can ask me anything you want. I have 18 more screenshots to show you (mostly the details of each unit)

I'll keep playing this casually and do the daily quests until bought. Screenshots taken on 1/23/2021

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.