Selling Global Beserker Beast VIP 12

Discussion in 'Kritika Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Derek Faircloth, 5/4/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek Faircloth

Derek Faircloth
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Main:
    Beserker
    670k atk/650k critical/maxed additional damage 110%/full, maxed ethereal meteorite set, physical atk attributes, with Crater leap skill on 3 and Hurricane slash on 3/all gems are +10 & +11/gems have all been crafted/offense opals (critical rate, critical damage, buff duration) all maxed at level 99/crater leap Opal is @ level 112/weapon is +32, eth++10/accessories are all +28 and eth++5/everything else is +28 and eth++5/member of a VERY high ranking guild

Main 3 subs are Demon Blade, Eclair and Burst Breaker. All have 350k to 400k atk.

Have created and Awakened every other game character except Ice Warlock, he's level 36. Use all for farming

Main Pets:
    Lilith 16, glass cannon/Baphomet 25, glass cannon/Inque 25, bullet proof/Alice 15, defensive hybrid
    Extras:
    Baphomet 3 extra for Lilith enhance/Gretel 2 extra/Wally/Maureen/Draco

Currently VIP 12 and about a quarter of the way to Vip 13. Between arena and melee can earn up to 5,000 karats (more depending on your time investment) a week.

Some high points :
    Crater Leap is +5,840%/base physical skill atk is over 1,500%/Hurricane Slash is +2,150%/Tower of Tribulation floor 57 completed/with focus on the the 3 main subs you can easily become a lot stronger and #1 Beserker in the game/Lilith is 16 and just to get an eth+ costs around $400.

Price is pretty firm at $1800. I've spent double that just this year.
    Will not post pictures here but I will email any pictures you request for your review. This is the 3rd account I have sold, I am honest, trustworthy, sincere, and I will help you any way I can before, during and after the sale.
    Feel free to contact me with any questions or requests.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Derek Faircloth

Derek Faircloth
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

For quick sale. Wife lost job. $1,000. Very very cheap.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.