GLAD WITH BAKARMA SPEAR SPATA ASMO

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I WANNA GET A SIN LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TRADE MY ACCOUNT WITH AN ASSASSIN LVL 55 THAT HAS ENOUGTH GOOD GEAR looking for someone to trade assassin lvl 55 with the same gear or better with my glad my glad is having full 40 elite abyss gear with bakarma spear and everything +6 exept spear that its +8 big chance for some borred assassins.....also bakarma spear goes with a silence godstone on it and you just need to kill a general to finish general quest for the godstone not having lot of kinnah but my bank is full of stuff and the name of this glad is all over the server heard. good reputation also this account has a lvl 55 with not good gear but easy to make him geared by glad {daevastic lvl 30 blue set also and its had 16 mouths of veteran rewards + a doggie pet that i bougth for all ppl on this account also a lvl 41 on telemathus elyos side is comming with the account .... plz i need a lvl 55 assassin with average gear whoever is intersted can pm me and we can talk through my teamspeak 3 !!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.