Giveaway! 5M Rsgp! (Runescapegold!)

Discussion in 'Runescape Gold for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

I want to give u guys, 5M. It is a giveaway, for almost every user of EPVP! RULES(!): 1. U have to be member since 1 month. @ (Reason: I dont want to give a guy 5M, that is member since 1 day, and wins the 5M, without doing anything!). 2. More then 3 TBM(s). // exactly 3 TBM(s)! (Reason: I dont want to give a guy, that is member since 1 day, and wins the 5M, without doing anything!). 3. A RSaccount, that has a combatlevel, under 85! and more then 30. so an account, that need a combatlevel between 30-85! under 30 or more then 85 (combatlevel) WILL NOT WIN! (Reason: I dont want to give a guy, that is level 3, 5M) 4. A THANKS WOULD BE AWESOME!! (U dont have to!). (It would be really nice, cause I had birthday yesterday!). 5. U have to tell me a number, here @ EPVP between 1-1000! (AGAIN!: A THANKS WOULD BE REALLY AWESOME!). 6. I will do a video, that will shows how RANDOM.ORG decide a number! (I WILL NOT SCAM) 7. I will PN the person, who has the nearlyest number or exactly THE NUMBER! 8. This giveaway will end @ 20.7(.2011)! 9. Dont take a number, that someone said already!! (U WILL LOSE. no chance to win again!). 10. Have fun & good luck! - I hope u will give me a "thanks!". If the giveaway will not end @ 20.7, I will edit the time! - so pls dont think, I will scam u guys. THE GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW! Edit: If in 6-7 days, 20 peoples will not play @ this giveaway, it will BE CLOSED. Cause 20 peoples arent enough!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.