Sold Get Unlimited Targeted High Quality Traffic To Your Website From Reddit...

Discussion in 'Reddit Services for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by Hack Forums - Service, 9/24/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Service

Hack Forums - Service
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi,

As we all know Reddit is a Goldmine for high quality traffic but you can't just spam Reddit as those posts will be ghosted within minutes and accouts also got deleted.

That's why I started this new service where I am going to create posts for your projects and start posting them on high traffic niche related subreddits everyday which will bring only high quality traffic to your website daily.

I will use only aged accounts with high karma which has reputation as well as i am going to upvote your posts a little as well just to start boosting.I will post daily according to your subscribed plan and update a Google sheet report which you can access to see everyday progress.

HOW ITS WORK:

- You provide me your niche.
    - I will provide you list of subreddits with high traffic related to your niche.
    - You provide the exact list where i should post (please see plans for this).
    - After that i will start creating posts everyday on your preffered subreddits.
    - You recieve traffic daily.
    - I will update the Google sheet at the ened of everyday so that you can check everyday progress.

PRICING PLAN:

STARTER:

2 posts per day on maximum of 3 subreddits. (2x3=6x30=180 posts per month)

$135 per month

GOLD:

5 posts per day on maximum 6 subreddits. (5x6=30x30=900 posts per month)

$220 per month

PLATINUM:

7 posts per day on maximum 10 subreddits. (7x10=70x30=2100 posts per month)

$450 per month

NOTE: Heavy discounts available if you subscribe for 6 months or 12 months plan. Contact us to learn more.

Contact us today to start getting instant traffic from Reddit:

Email: [email protected]

Click Below To Order

Start Contract

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.