Sold GeForce Now - 1 Yr Founders Membership (RTX Bundle)

Discussion in 'GeForce Now Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by vamlegend, 11/15/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vamlegend

vamlegend
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I have received a 1 year subscription code for GeForce Now Founders Membership upon purchase of an RTX Ampere card. I have no intention of using for myself which is why I'm looking to sell. If you have any further questions, reach out to me. Upon purchase, I'll share the code to redeem.

Original pricing is 60$ per year
    My price is 35$.

The instructions to redeem are:

Thank you for your purchase of a GeForce product. Included are instructions for how to redeem your free 1-year GeForce NOW Founders Membership.

GeForce NOW allows you to experience legendary GeForce gaming anywhere, by streaming your library of PC games across all your devices from the cloud. As a Founders member, you have priority access to gaming servers, extended session lengths and RTX ON for supported games. It's your GeForce, NOW.

To redeem your promotional code, please follow the steps below:
    1. Go to redeem.nvidia.com

2. Enter the GeForce NOW bundle code from your qualifying bundle purchase, included in this email.

3. Follow the remaining instructions on the screen to activate your promotion.

After redeeming, visit https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/download/ to download the GeForce NOW app to your device to start playing.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. hypnoticbat9555

hypnoticbat9555
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    Do you still have it?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Your seller is not actively responding to messages despite our efforts to reach out to them. As a result, we have cancelled this order versus you wasting your time. Please find an alternative seller to purchase from and recheckout. Thank you for your patience on us getting back with you on this matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.