Selling  Global Europe 1 GE1 - FULL PROMETHEUS, FULL HYPERPLASMOID - 3K OIL, 50PP, BASIC COLONEL

Discussion in 'Dark Orbit Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Unknown2103, 1/1/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown2103

Unknown2103
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

My Location:
    Hello, today I'm selling a beast account i've worked on for years because I'm sick of the server and have moved to another. I'm a verified seller and will only do transactions through middleman. If you have confirmed you have the right person outside the website, I will do if you send the money first.

Discord: woof#2923

Server: GE1
    LVL: 26 (EP: 150+b)
    Honor: 260 million
    Company: MMO

Uridium: 1.6 million
    Credits: 27 billion

Ships: Every important ship, including Cyborg, Mimesis, Hammerclaw, Centurion, Disruptor, Berserker etc. Has so many cosmetics and designs, I'd be here all day listing them.

Modules:

All of them except Pusat damage one.

Has tons of resources but most noticeably has over 3,000 oil, so upgrades are easy if you wish to do it.

Full of every laser including Prometheus, Hyperplasmoids, upgraded LF-4 and Magmadrills. Around 15 lasers are upgraded to 8-10 and 3 are level 16.

Has enough modules to build 2 level 16 bases at least. Has level 16 honour and EP modules too.

Full b03 and full B02 upgraded and all important drone formations.

All protocols for P.E.T and enough to max each slot, most noticeably that I remember is radar, salvage, laser and alien protocols respectively.

50/50 PP, ready for PvP, very strong account.

AMMO:

4 million X4.
    Low RSB, but yeah, lots of uridium and craft resources anyway.
    900 EMPs
    13k smartbombs/ISH
    200k hellstorm ammo and 68k uber rockets.
    100 energy leech and 4k of the rocket targeter tech things.

Russian payment so everything is cheap.
    7months premium left and 2/3 months rebate left.

Has no 100 missions left, has a few BL missions left. Please ask any questions here or to my Discord :) I recommend confirming you got the right one. Also, I may accept disputes on the amount if you can give good reasoning why it would be lower, but giving the circumstances and how much this account has in terms of equipment, I will most likely refuse to go lower.

This account is in a very strong position to be bumped up the ranking.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Nostifighter

Nostifighter
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

could you put all ammo? X2 X3 SAB etc and rank on ladder? approximate one please like top 50?

3. OP
    OP
    Unknown2103

Unknown2103
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Sure bro;

It's top 100 last time I checked, probably just below it now because the account is heavily inactive. It hasn't been played in over a month so if you wanna get it higher I'd recommend buying it now to boost it up a little, it shouldn't be hard now days with 50% xp boost. I mean it's a really strong account if you just want an account to play with friends that's very strong in cosmetics and equipments.

Ammo:
    x2: 31 mill
    x3: 9 mill
    x4: 4 mill
    SAB: 32 mill

Will add ammo types to the main thread.

EDIT: never mind, this site doesn't let me.

4. OP
    OP
    Unknown2103

Unknown2103
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    lowered price to 260.

5. OP
    OP
    Unknown2103

Unknown2103
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.