Selling  High End Game of Throne WiC Account 190mil BR Top 50 in WORLD! T4 unlocked over 120k T4 ea. 13Gold commanders

Discussion in 'Game of Thrones GoT Winter is Coming Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by JON_SNOW1007, 5/7/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JON_SNOW1007

JON_SNOW1007
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I have a Game of Thrones WiC account with BR over 60Mil. High Research, pictures available. I personally have put over $3100 into the account responsibly. I have All commanders aside from Sandor Clegane, Petyr Baelish, Margaery. I have unlocked white Jon Snow, $200 value. Daenarys $200 value, and Cersei $200 Value. I also have multiple gold commanders in Arya, Robb, Melisandra, Chris, Soren, and soon Kevin and Jaime as I wait for them to come available into the store. I am not trying to profit off the account. I enjoy playing it greatly, its a ton of fun and very competitive. However I am not well off enough in life to be spending $3000 on a game over the Highest Rank being 2nd as of yesterday, and definitely attainable again, however at this point people go back in forward in top 10. My account is not far off of T4 troops unlocked. Maester tower is unlocked lvl 25 for the research buff. I have so much more info, but will give when contacted by serious buyers. By buying my account, new players will save themselves MONTHS of work. Most likely will save money compared to the cost it took me to get to where I am as I have played in the number 1 alliance in the entire game, and have gotten alliance boxes that benefited my growth since day ONE. The only people I have found to be higher BR than me are those who have spent a fair amount more RL money than I Have! If interested contact me or through this middleman process. [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    JON_SNOW1007

JON_SNOW1007
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Account update, ALL T4 unlocked!! Currently sitting at 120mil BR, top 50 in the WORLD! with High research, and PLENTIFUL Gold commanders! Why buy my account? because if ur relatively new to the game, its GROWING, and its still fairly NEW. You cant get to where I am without investing ATLEAST what I have into the game, however I have played since BETA, meaning I have had a huge headstart in time, and received OVER 300 Alliance Chests a DAY! for extra hastens and resources. I invested well imo, smartly. Ive saved endless money from not buying gold packs, saving over $600 alone from getting the gold other ways. If you have the money up front to buy my account, and are a big gamer THIS is the ACCOUNT for you to buy, very HIGH END. but nobody else selling will be close to where I AM! Save urself time and effort, money even by buying my account. CONTACT ViA Discord Jon Snow#2938

3. OP
    OP
    JON_SNOW1007

JON_SNOW1007
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Update. 5800 invested into the account, I have stopped investing but continue to be active and play every day. My BR is 160 million. T4 unlocked 100k trained each group; cav, inf, spear, bow. also over 550k T3 of each group trained to resist solo attacks and rally attacks. 10 Lvl 25 hospitals to cover losses of up to 460k wounded. 10 gold commanders including purchased commanders. Jaime, Kevin, Varys, Gorell, Chris, Robb, Arya, Soren, Sheila, Melisandra ALL GOLD. Hayley, almost Gold 60 medals away. Miranda is purple, Also Merrel Peak is half way to gold. most other commanders are blue or gold. Champ set armor is all gold. Research set is all blue. builder set is all blue. rebel sets all blue. Research is at 72million, so very strong research. By selling my account. im taking a 1k$ loss right off the back, plus the time I have invested and grinded to get the best gear and constantly progressing the account. if ur new to the game and plan on spending on your own account and u do well in Real life and can afford my account. you will 100% save yourself over 4k in cash on BD buys alone most likely considering I spent slowly over 4 months. Also, you will save urself Months of grinding and building on ur own account.!!! This is the best account for SALE ON THE MARKET!! BY FAR!

4. LadyLs

LadyLs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    what Kingdom is this in? I'm looking for something in 51

5. RicardoFlex

RicardoFlex
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    I will offer $800!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.