Selling  1-60 Minutes Full Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links whale account (3 BOOK OF MOON/MST)

Discussion in 'Yugioh Yu-Gi-Oh! Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by karlo7755, 3/2/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karlo7755

karlo7755
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling whale account with over 10k packs opened.Only serious buyers please.

The account comes with original steam account it was made on.

2500 gems currently avaliable on it within 1 UR and SR dream ticket as well.

Every deck from current Dlm tier list is avaliable with exclusion of fire kings that just need structure deck(already have 3 arvata)
    The other notable decks account has are: Yosenju,Evil-eye,Crystrons,Amazoness,Six samurai,star seraph darklords,cyber dragon,Blackwings,Infernity,Gouki,Elementsabers,Blue-eyes,Shiranui,Ritual beast,Invoked magician girls,Metaphys,Desperado,Star seraph,Hero,Dark Magician,Lunalight,Tellarknights,Stromberg,Bujins and many others.

In pictures below I have posted only current popular cards in ranked and my collection of good spell and traps cards so if u have any question regarding monsters feel free to ask me about it.

I'm selling the account because I wont have the time anymore for game and the price I'm selling it for is way lower than the amount I have put into it so my loss is your gain.

Attached Files:

#1 karlo7755, 3/2/21
    Last edited: 3/2/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.