Free Yeezys, Bape, Supreme, Gucci etc (Grailed Refunds)

Discussion in 'eBook - Buy Sell Trade' started by Braddy12, 11/30/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Braddy12

Braddy12
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello playerup
    I have compiled an eBook with a method that I created in order to refund my purchases from grailed. On grailed you can buy whatever you want.
    I have made over 3000$ In the past year buying and selling (With refunding my purchases) and also have my dream wardrobe.

Prices
    eBook: 100 USD
    eBook with skype support: 150 USD

Vouch Copies available

You can refund any item on grailed following my eBook.

What will this eBook teach you?
    In this eBook you will effectively learn how to refund purchases you have made on grailed without ever losing a case.
    In the slightest chance that you do lose the case, I will step in and help and last resort will refund you the money myself. (0.0000000001% Chance) Worst case scenario is the method doesn’t work and you have to ship the item back in order to get your refund.
    Packages Available
    eBook Alone $100 USD
    eBook with Skype Support $150 USD (I will guarantee your success)
    30 Day 100% Refund Guarantee if you are not successful (For whatever reason).

Personal Experience Using This Method
    As far as I am aware, I am the only one who knows this method (Besides my IRL friends that have used it with me) I have had 100% Success rate and made over 3000$ selling items I have refunded, or offering the service to my friends taking a small price for the item that they will be receiving.

By Purchasing this eBook, you will not:
    Share any of this information with outside sources to prevent saturation.
    Resell this method
    By Purchasing this eBook, you can:
    Provide a service making money refunding peoples grailed items.
    Offer the service to family and friends.

Add my skype to discuss: brad.key4

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.