FREE aion account lvl 54 gladiator 2 months playtime left

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

this is the deal... i dont want my account anymore as the game as become too damn boring for me BUT i do want some other things n this is my plan.... the first person to register on the survey website i use to win prizes and gets approved ( 100% free) gets my account.. why am i doing this you ask? because i get a certain amount of points for every person that registers and i can get an IPAD or ps3.. or ps3 games.. whatever with these points... you do not have to use the site yourself just register and validate your membership in your email.. if you choose to get points for prizes then great!! welcome to the community its a lot of fun! this is not a scam in NO WAY if you dont want to use the site DONT! so you see i get nothing out of you staying :P here is the link....... =REMOVED= BTW just by signing up you can use your register points to have them send you 1 dollar.. if you really want it :P the main characters name on the account is darkadonis on the zikel server feel free to look him up and as stated the account has 2 months playtime left on it so the faster you sign up the faster you get the account with more playtime

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.