[FRAUD] Lords Mobile

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by kmns21, 12/11/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kmns21

kmns21
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

5   1   0

My Location:
    NewHow to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened:
    12/3/16

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller I'm the buyer:
    Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value:
    $150 USD

4. Other Parties Username:
    Whiteymobile

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment:
    Square Cash

6. Other Parties Email Addresses:
    N/A

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address:
    N/A

8. Other Parties Line Username:
    DYN whiteyshadow

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below:

Real Owner of account he sold me Screenshot by Lightshot

He sold me an account that his friend let him hold for 3 days. I noticed something was wrong after I Changed everything with the Facebook and was still getting logged out of the account everyday. All his friends ingame gave me the real owners line name to talk to me and we had a conversation over it. Prints R above is the real owner. How do I get my money back? (I still don't have access of the account).

More proof: Screenshot by Lightshot

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Admin likes this.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Automated Response

Thank you for submitting a support ticket. An agent will assist you shortly with your inquiry. Meanwhile, please view the links below as this will direct you to the correct department to get help with your questions.

Regular Support
    For all non-middleman help related questions, please follow these instructions:
    1). View the Guides Section for all commonly asked questions
    2). View our Knowledge Base for all other commonly asked questions
    3). If these sections above don't answer your question, please submit a Help Ticket here.

Middleman Support - "Active" Orders
    Please note that this support is for non-middleman related issues only. For all middleman support questions, please use your Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket already opened. If you don't have a Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket opened, please click here to contact middleman support directly. Please also note middleman support is currently experiencing some delays on their responses so we ask that you remain as patient as possible.

Middleman Support - Non "Active" Orders
    If you don't have a Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket opened, please click here to contact middleman support directly or click here to post a help ticket.

Disputes
    If you believe someone has possibly scammed/frauded you, please Open A Dispute Form (takes 2 minutes). Filing a report will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute.

3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

No need to open a duplicate ticket. You are already fully guaranteed under PlayerUp Middleman Services. They have also already addressed this issue.

kmns21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.