Selling  High End  PC FORZA HORIZON 4 (3-4-6-7 parts) AutoActivation [GLOBAL]

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by PinkyCat, 2/9/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PinkyCat

PinkyCat
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    ***contact me on Discord: Pink#0498 ***

⭐ You will get the opportunity to play the games license:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Fortune Island LEGO Speed Champions
    2. Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Blizzard Mountain
    3. Forza Motorsport 7: Ultimate
    4. Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Premium Edition

The game will have your XBOX Live NICKNAME and a NEW GAME (saves and achievements are tied to it), and if you have already played (for example, through the Xbox Game Pass) you can continue the game, all saves will remain!

❤️ You do not need to provide access to your computer through Team Viewer, you activate the game yourself.
    Activation works anywhere in the world.

After the purchase, you will instantly receive:
    1. Auto-activator unique key
    2. Detailed VIDEO and TEXT activation instructions, activation itself takes ~ 15 seconds!
    If you have problems with activation - write to the correspondence, I will help through TeamViewer
    3. Add. problem solving information
    4. Lifetime account access and support

✅ Your game (activation) will NOT crash:
    - after reinstalling Windows or logging out of my account
    - replacements / additions of PC components (see. Information)

General Information:
    • Activation is performed by logging into my personal account in the Microsoft Store on your PC, 1 key = 1 PC!
    • It is FORBIDDEN to change data; the account is NOT transferred to you in ownership. When you try, your key will be immediately blocked, without a refund.
    • Automatic update of the game to the current version and new DLCs without an activation rally, without the participation of the seller
    • Login to the account only through the activator key, login / password is not issued
    • The operation of the online, DLC and the game itself is guaranteed only at the time of purchase, if in the future the developers block (even partially) this method of starting the game - no claims will be accepted.
    • * If you want to change PC components - write to the seller in advance to transfer the license
    • Due to the technical features of the software, some antiviruses may mistakenly identify the activator as malware. By purchasing a product, you agree to ensure the activator is operational by adding a file to the exceptions in any conflicting software, or by turning it off.

❗ By purchasing the product you automatically agree to the description and terms / conditions.

How do I get activation? The answer is here.

✅ Required to activate:
    - Windows 10 x64 (version 1803 and higher), also works on the pirated version
    - XBOX Live account (registration here - http://www.xbox.com/ru-ru)

Minimum system requirements:
    Processor: Intel Core i3 4170 / AMD FX-8350
    RAM: 8 GB
    Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 / AMD Radeon R7 250x
    Disk Space: 85 GB

✅ What you need to do before buying:
    - Enable the Windows update service (if turned off), in 1 click through the program - https://bitly.su/ThsAx
    ❗ - Open "Settings" (Win I) -> Accounts -> Login Settings. Delete the PIN code if it is, the game DOES NOT WORK with it!
    - You need to make sure that you have no problems installing applications through the Microsoft Store
    - Run the XBOX program (beta) or the Companion of the XBOX console (link to the application - https://clc.to/xbox_beta_app). Log in with your personal account.
    ❗ - Log out of your account in the Windows Store

Next: we buy, check mail, look at the instructions, download the utility and activate the game!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.