Sold FORD CONNECT SWB 2006 55 PLATE ***** REDUCED...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aquaris Carpet Solutions, 6/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aquaris Carpet Solutions

Aquaris Carpet Solutions
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

FORD CONNECT SWB 2006 55 PLATE ***** REDUCED £2,250.00 or very near offer ***** New van due in very soon and need this SOLD. I will consider any genuine offers. - 2 owners from new with myself owning it for 1 year but due to business growth require a larger van which I have now secured the purchase of. - Service History print out. - Power steering - 75 psi/bhp - Air conditioning - Reverse sensors - mid way bulk head & ply lined floor with half inch thick solid textured ply. - 2 x rear short tube lighting (ex EON van) - 2 x aux power supply to both sides by the rear doors. - Fantastic on diesel, goes for miles before needing a fill up. Approx 50mpg. over 130 miles on £20.00. - Sony CD player upgrade with new 6.5" mids, 1" tweeter & a 12" JBL bassbox with amp. I will take an offer to leave the amp and sub in for £100.00 otherwise I'll remove before sale. I'll leave the head unit and speakers in the doors as they are. Great sound quality as I spend a good few hours in the van so quality was important to me. EXCLUDES BASSBOX & AMP. - 5 door model with side sliding door. - 2 keys 1 remote locking keypad. - New back box and pipe fitted 6 months ago. - 4 brilliant tread on tyres. - Road tax till Dec 2013. - MOT end of June 2013 but faultless so will breeze though it like it did last year. - The van is currently stickered up but will be removed and professional steamed inside and out prior to taking. - Any trial welcome, rock solid work van in good condition. - Bump to left rear corner of bumper and 2 tiny dings to rear of the van, one to the left door and one to the right rear quarter. Hard to notice unless up close. (as per image) - Back box and exhaust pipe replaced in October 2012 - No tyre kickers or time wasters, it's priced honestly to sell for the great condition the van is in especially with the decent mileage. - Any questions feel free to contact me. Tech Specs Engine size (Litres): 1.8 Load Length (mm): 1739 Gross Payload (Kg): 625 Power (HP): 75 Load Width Max (mm): 1490 Gross Vehicle Weight (Kg): 2040 Wheelbase(mm): 2.8 Load Height (mm): 1193 Kerb Weight (Kg): 1415 Overall Length(mm): 4308 Loading Height(mm): 1293 Towing Limit (Kg): 800 Overall Width(mm): 1795 Rear Door Width(mm): 1145 Overall Height(mm): 1814 Rear Door Height (mm): 1739 INBOX FOR MORE DETAILS OR IMAGES.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.