Selling  Average  Android and iOS For sale strong C30 lock with high%.

Discussion in 'Guns of Glory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by tanyafisher, 11/8/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanyafisher

tanyafisher
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    For sale strong C30 lock with high%.
    * The account has been invested 6200 dollars.
    * 106 million strength.
    * 600 thousand troops of which 100 thousand T10, 400 thousand T9 and 1 thousand from T8 to T1
    * 4 clothes of the demon-hunter (Crossbow, cloak, ring, pendant), orange hat of Aramis and boots of Athos.
    * 2 open resonances from 4 units of a demon-hunter that gives +30 additional percent to the defense and health of the troops.
    * Full set of luxury gear for construction in each of which the most expensive stones of a scientist for research are installed.
    * 4 gems of justice, 3 gems of nobility, all other gems of hope are reinforced to the last 6th level for absolutely every slot of clothing.
    * All the latest (third) frames are open except for the airship section in which there is a little lacking for opening the third (stopped at level 12 in which the frame is unlocked)
    * 46 level of the airship, all awards are pumped to the maximum, each award has 5 stars.
    * VIP 10.
    * 4 million honor alliance.
    * The second level of research has been opened and is being actively researched, since the first is almost completely pumped.
    * Alliance posts are pumped to the maximum in all buildings (level 30 buildings)
    * The average combat percentages from 350% to 600%.
    * 2 gold guns pumped for 2, 2 gold plating, 2 gold bearings.
    * The shield is a great duelist, the shield is a great swordsman.
    * The catacombs are pumped to the maximum, all kinds of resources are open. Mines of the spirit pumped to the maximum, open all kinds of resources.
    * Trap pumped to a maximum of 120 thousand traps of all kinds.
    * Pumped purple guards with open stars.
    * 8 bivouacs of 27 levels that allows you to train 1640 units of troops in 1 barrack, hence 6560 units of T10 per day.
    * 350 thousand unused coins on the ship of operations that will allow you to buy just an incredible amount of everything.
    * 258 thousand coins in the hall of heroes that will allow you to collect 6 maximum contributions.
    As a gift to the 30 castle, there are also 2 maximum swings in terms of collecting and buying farm resources, which each week bring in a total of 160 million trees, from 10 to 18 million iron, depending on the frequency of your online and 2 million silver, I buy food in catacombs and sumarno in backpacks on my three accounts at the moment is 270 million food.

I sell the lock 3 times cheaper than my investment because I need money, the price is 2100 dollars. All screenshots are attached.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.