Selling FOE Account (Higher age GB's + Rare Portraits + Lots of Resources and Goods)

Discussion in 'Forge of Empires Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by moneyshot11, 9/5/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moneyshot11

moneyshot11
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I'm selling my account, in the Modern Age on a popular server. GB's include Alcatraz, Arctic Orangery, Cape Canaveral, Arc, Chateau Frontenac, Royal Albert Hall, Frauenkirche of Dresden, Hagia Sophia, St. Marks Basilica, Observatory, Tower of Babel, Lighthouse of Alexandria, Cathedral of Aachen, Statue of Zeus, Castle Del Monte. At least 40-50 FPs a day. Many goods for several different ages, 500 diamonds, and event item sets (Spring 2017 event, Summer 2017 event). Also have rare portraits from 2013 easter events such as Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe. Account has been around for several years. Selling for $125 or best offer.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. hamilton9

hamilton9
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

3. hamilton9

hamilton9
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

I have received the payment from PlayerUp via PayPal.

I can't say I am happy with the level of communication, but I understand that they are working on improving this. Ultimately I did get my money and I thought it was fair to provide this update to anyone viewing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.