Sold FM HM23 Jinsoyun EU some alts

Discussion in 'Blade & Soul Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by OkamiSekiro, 9/2/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OkamiSekiro

OkamiSekiro
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello everyone! I'm selling my BnS Account because i lost interest in the game. Now i am playing something different and i simply need some cash for IS there ^^.

I've got 3rd Spec Force Master with high-end gear. There is also BM alt with GC Weapon and some goodies. There are more alts but they with crappy gear (your choice what to do with them). Screens are listed below. If you want any more information just let me know on Discord: Hestin#7540

(NOTE: I may lower the price but it highly depends on a buyer, i won't lower it for people who are looking for a loser who sell them good account for low price, also if you don't know how to bargain and you are toxic/mean then don't even try to contact me, all i want is to earn some money and give this account to someone who will take good care of it.)

Accepting paypal payment!

Screenshots:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.