Selling  Sold   Sold

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Boosting Services - Buy Sell Trade' started by RaeiN, 7/25/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaeiN

RaeiN
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hi everyone!

I offer my services for all you people interested in all that is related to IV editing and modding in general in FEH!

NOTICE
    As of the current version of the game (2.7.1) IV editing has no consequence. Its the only SAFE manipulation for clean accounts. There are other mods that still work (such as morphing units etc) but these will get you permanently banned within 48h - 1 week. I suggest requesting morphing only if you're using a FRIEND BANNED account.

IV Editing

What is IV editing? Have you been plagued by the -Atk curse after watching a famous FEH youtuber? Don't worry, it won't be a problem anymore, since we can change any IV of your Heroes to anything you want. And we know you want that +Spd Hector! ;)

Prices

1-9 Units = $1 each

10+ Units = $0.75 each

Every TEN units edited you get ONE for FREE!

This service is only applicable to summoned units. The free unit given at the start of a Choose Your Legends banner, Grand Hero Battle units, Tempest Trials units and free Story Units cannot have their IVs changed and they're locked at Neutral IVs.

Morphing

What is morphing? Morphing means that if you're willing to sacrifice one unit of your choice, you can get any hero you want!

Prices

1-4 Units = 5$ each

5+ Units = 3$ each

EVERY ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED AND COMPLETED WITHIN A TIME FRAME OF 1-24H AND YOU'LL GET REAL TIME UPDATES ABOUT YOUR ORDERS.

YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN I'M GOING TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT SO THAT YOUR GAMING SESSION WON'T BE ABRUPTLY INTERRUPTED.

Accepted Payment Methods

PayPal (Gift)
    Amazon Store Gift Cards

CONTACTS

Discord - RaeiN#7048
    Email - [email protected]

#1 RaeiN, 7/25/18
    Last edited: 7/25/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.