Selling  Android and iOS  FINAL OFFERT, 56 LVL, 4136 TP, 100+ HEROES

Discussion in 'Empires & Puzzles Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by BlazSteinberger, 11/6/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlazSteinberger

BlazSteinberger
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    I would like to sell a very good account at Empires & Puzzles.
    I send photos from the account and give more informations on Line (my ID - yourfriendyour ).
    Information about the account to be sold:
    - 55 level account, all buildings are maximally expanded (except for one training camp, which has 15 lvl).
    - Defense team strength 4118, the highest damage to titan 97k.
    - The account has twelve 5* maximum upgraded 4/80 heroes eg. G. Panther, Alberich, Marjana, Magni etc.
    - There are five 5* upgraded 3/70 heroes on the account.
    - There are six 5* non-upgraded (1/1) heroes on the account.
    - In addition, the account has twenty-three 4* maximally improved 4/70 heroes and a dozen unimproved.
    - There are 4* troops in each color, in levels of about 17 and a few of the lower level of 4 * troops.
    - There are a lot of 3* ascension materials and a few 4 * on the account (you can instantly improve the red and blue heroes 5*).
    - A lot of symbols enough to give the talents of the heroes.
    - 4 tokens of epic heroes, 4 tokens of an epic troops, 82 tokens of summon, 186 coins of Atlantis.
    - 15 flasks world energy, 24 flasks raid energy, 1 flasks titan energy.
    - 73 loot tickets.

For more information if you are interested, you can write to my email or line,
    [email protected]
    line : blazsteinberger2000

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.