Selling   FFXVANE Level 50 Best Realm!

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV FFXV - A New Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by PrivateAccount, 10/17/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrivateAccount

PrivateAccount
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello! I am selling my level 50 account that is in an extremely action packed and active realm. My health is unfortunately failing so I can no longer devote the time this account deserves. All buildings are unlocked and I have 2 pages worth of purchased boosts. T6 warrior troops, but have enough divine resources and scrolls to unlock T7 if one wants to continue climbing to the top. Price is firm because it is very difficult to find an account this level in such an active and exciting realm. I have other accounts on different servers and this one by far wins for most active and action packed. You will not be disappointed. Price is not even a quarter of what I put into it. More information available on request for serious buyers only. Due to the activity of this realm, the realm number and name will not be posted publicly. Don't miss out on this opportunity. I only wish I had come across an account like this before I spent 10s of thousands of dollars :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.